Reviews for Curse of the Werewolf
Guest chapter 6 . 7/21/2014
does it come another Chapter?
Guest chapter 6 . 1/8/2014
Awesome story can't wait to read more
Jack Konmaru chapter 6 . 1/5/2014
I want to know what happens next its aching my head but overall a good fanfic
finalfan21 chapter 6 . 12/6/2013
really like how the story is moving :) looking forward to more updates
briar black death rose chapter 6 . 5/25/2013
interesting chapter. I like how Shiro made a personal appearance
briar black death rose chapter 5 . 4/27/2013
Wow ain't that a bitch. I love how Shiro is in there now. It's a good plot but the chapters are always seeming so short but that's okay
Vaerin7 chapter 3 . 4/27/2013
3rd paragraph: 'he had a drop kick to the back'... how about 'he gets a drop kick' or 'he got a drop kick'. 'Had' just doesn't make sense in that sentance. 'when I could be sleeping'... he's already awake and getting raedy for the day, do you really need 'when i could be sleeping'? You should take that out. He can't sleep 'every waking hour of the day'. That's why it's called 'waking hour'.

4th paragraph: 'prepared by the young cook, Yuzu afterwards, he'... your comma is in the wrong place. It should be 'young cook, Yuzu, afterwards'. Although, I would make it two sentences myself. 'young cook, Yuzu. Afterwards, he'... like that.

5th paragraph: You use 'appear' far too much. Try using the thesaurus! That's what I do ;p You don't really go in depth with your sentances. The first sentance 'On his way to school, Akira appeared and she smelled nice even from 200 meters away and he ran up to her before saying " Morning Akira."'... I could get four to six sentances out of that. What was the day like? What did she smell like? How did Ichigo feel being able to smell her from that far away? What's his reaction? Does he question it? How does Akira react to it? Does she realize he can smell her scent from so far? Was he walking in front of her? If so, how did he know it was her? Does she question how he knew?

8th paragraph: 'you , let's'... you don't need 'you'. And calling Ichigo 'Mr. Embarrassed' is still addressing Ichigo, so you need commas on both sides of it.

Just keep asking yourself those quesitons to get more depth from what you write. Just the typical 'how, what, why, here, who'... that sort of thing. There was a lot I could've written in this chapter. Not to mention the stuff that could've happened within the school day. I mean, you don't have classes all day. Some classes are free periods, then there's lunch... Akira can't be with Ichigo all the time, eventually he'll come across Grimmjow without her around.
Vaerin7 chapter 2 . 4/27/2013
1st paragraph: 'how he used to a kung-fu god'... You're missing a word here. It should be 'how he used to be a kung-fu god'.
'he was the one, who always suffering'... you're missing another word and you don't need that comma. it should be 'he was the one who was always suffering'. Later you also type ninja', but you either need to put it as 'ninja' or ninja. You need both or no apostraphies.

2nd paragraph: 'But what he didn't realize that he had kicked'... you could fix that in more than one way. Either take out the 'what', 'but what', or add 'is' before 'that'. Later you typed 'tosee', you need a space between those words. And 'legged it' doesn't really make sense to me. I mean, if you're not from the same place I am it might make sense, but I've always heard 'booked it'.

4th paragraph: 'Cursing himself and he calculated'... replace 'and' with a comma. 'Upto' needs a space between the words.

11th paragraph: 'be gentle with ya'... 'with' should be 'will'.

18th paragraph: 'sent Grimmjow out to the window'... Either take out 'to' completely, or change it to 'of'.

19th paragraph: 'boyfriend fuck so hard last night'... so should be 'you too'.

22nd paragraph: 'who knows if it's catching or not'... 'catching' should be 'catchy'.

26th paragraph: 'Then Akira appeared'... wasn't she already there? How can she appear if she's already at Ichigo's side?

27th paragraph: 'What did you just call me again'... Do you really the 'again'? Just put 'What did you just call me'. If that's what got him in trouble last time, put 'Didn't you learn your lesson yesterday' or something.

31st paragraph: You forgot the other " when you started Ichigo talking... it should be "got bit by a dog". Once again Akira is appearing repeatedly ; She's already there, she can't appear again unless she's using dopplegangers. 'piss off, Orihime as I'm not'... you can make that two sentances. Put a period after Orihime and delete 'as'. If you don't, you need a comma after 'Orihime'. 'who nodded to the silent Chad'... WHO nodded to him? That sentance is incomplete. The last sentance is a run-on. You need to break it up. And 'toback' needs a space between the words.

32nd paragraph: 'it was the biggest dog I'd ever seen, so trust me'... I don't see a reason to have 'so trust me' on there. And 'I'd' is 'I had', did he find a bigger dog since then? Shouldn't you put 'I have' which would be 'I've'?

33rd paragraph: Wouldn't it be a bigger insult to say 'miniature poodle'? Standard size is actually a fairly large sized dog.
Vaerin7 chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
I found a few mistakes:

1st paragraph: 'aged 15 years of age'... you don't need to repeat yourself. You can just say '15 years of age' or 'aged 15' or even 'age 15'.
'he has ridiculed'... that doesn't make sense. You should put 'he has been ridiculed'.

6th paragraph: 'Sudden'y'... you spelled that wrong. It should be 'Suddenly'.

Other than that it's a nice start )
briar black death rose chapter 4 . 4/26/2013
Interesting. I am surprised she hasn't flipped shit at Ichigo for gnawing on her shoulder.
briar black death rose chapter 3 . 4/10/2013
It was short. Not too bad though
briar black death rose chapter 2 . 4/5/2013
interesting omake. it was a good chapter. Interesting how Grimmjow fears a woman, Akira is one tough bitch
Liana K. Hourglass chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Well, this is quite interesting. At first, I thought the OC would be a guy but after reading this whole chapter, I was like, "Oh, it's a girl! My bad.". Sorry about that. No offence though since when I was reading the main OC's name, I keep on thinking about the Akira character from "Air Gear!". So, that is to be expected, right! :P

Anyway, a werewolf story, huh. Now, I'm a bit confuse. Which one is it that seems to be the werewolf here? Is it Ichigo or Akira Namikaze? Well, aside these questions of mine popping out, I can see that there is no spelling mistakes I can spotted anywhere as well as no grammar errors. Great job there! I hope my story can be as good. Hmm... I'm going off towards the next chapter now. Ja ne! :D

_Destiny-Shadow-Walker_
briar black death rose chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Hasta luego y adios both mean good bye xD
Good chapter though. I like how poor Grinny got thrown out the window