Reviews for His eyes
UndeadChick4 chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
idk y everyone hates Sorbet so much :P
SkyLadyAnnemarie chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Finally, something that's not Pico/Sorbet!
I'm actually I bit of a Pico/heroine fan. I dunno, maybe it's because that Sorbet became a bit of a B!tch during Gren and Razen, so I never really liked her after that. I'm also torn because Mokka/heroine is so darned cute too and just...Gah!
This is a good oneshot; and if you DO continue it I'll be sure to check it out :D the only complaint I have is that it's a bit dialogue-heavy, but that's not much of a complaint. Personally, I'm more of a get-to-the-action writer, where I don't put a whole lot of dialogue in unless my characters are having a discussion, but still. As far as I can tell, everyone's in character. Which is usually a Fanfiction writer's weak point, but you handled everything fairly well. Congrats!
Maybe at some point I'll do something Magical Starsign-related. I'm just lazy :P
ALLONS-Y!
SkyLadyAnnemarie
Victoria-White-Cat chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
It made me think so deeply, I looked into my soul. Nah that was a joke but I quite liked this :) Pico was the best one, hands down. But damn Sorbet depressed him on Gren and ruined everything ever. Are you going to do a re-tell of the game too or just oneshots?