Reviews for TF Drabble Dump
OH MY GAWD, MY GRIN IS FUCKING ENORMOUS

ENOOOORMOUS

FUCKING BOB, GODDAMMIT
SyntheticEuph0ria chapter 2 . 1/24
Oh my GAWD, yes, that was BEAUTIFUL!
SlimReaper chapter 5 . 1/15
This is ridiculously adorable! Little excitable Insecticon puppy!
SlimReaper chapter 14 . 1/13
That was much hotter than it had any right to be. Damn. Your imagination is very pervy and wonderful place. Damn!
SlimReaper chapter 6 . 1/13
Holy shit, you make me ship this so hard. How could you?

... do it again?
SlimReaper chapter 4 . 1/13
hnnnngh... FLAIL...

*SlimReaper is broken*

... RATCHET! You need to bring your resuscitation gear!
SlimReaper chapter 13 . 1/13
Oh. Sweet. Primus.

I can't even. Wow. That has to be one of the most tender love scenes I've ever read of any kind. OH CYGATE! *dies* Why is this not canon?! This needs to be canon! I need an entire issue of MTMTE of them just... ahem...
SlimReaper chapter 12 . 1/13
Excuse me, I must die from the cute now. **falls over and dies from the cute**
;-; I need more of these two. I love how you write them 3
Guest chapter 14 . 10/20/2014
Hell no you are not kicked out! That's not even my kink and that was hot as Ratchet's temper!
The-Camster chapter 7 . 10/9/2014
Dunno how long ago you did the Dom!Tailgate/Sub!Cyclonus chap, but I just found your fic and I am absolutely LOVING you right now. So fucking much. Subclonus is pretty much my most favorite thing and you wrote the two of them so wonderfully and... just take all the cookies. All of them. you deserve them, and I will probably shove cakes at you if you ever write the adorable little bot fragging his big grumpy sub again. Yes pleeeeeeease! *runs off to read the rest of the stories* (Also I fucking LOVE how you write Rodimus/Magnus; just throwin that out there too.)
The-Lime-Raven chapter 14 . 10/6/2014
fave chapter
best part is when percy just casually slides on drifts dick and asks hows it feel
love that lil mention of them being swingers too
Guest chapter 14 . 8/29/2014
best part was when Percy was ridong drift
and the talk was perfect too
thats how you do proper bdsm
Guest chapter 13 . 4/29/2014
*screeches quietly* This was really awesome! I loved how they understood each other without words and I just, just, just...AAAAAAHHHhhhhh! Thank you for writing and posting!
twonormalgirlsandaiportal chapter 14 . 3/28/2014
I should've rad this last night. DEAR LORDY PERCY! I knew he was kinky, but this, THIS- he would probebly do, kinky lil shit.