Reviews for Separation
pokemondoctorwho chapter 13 . 6/25
Oh my god, this is such a touching story, I love reading every word there was from start to finish. You even may me cry, I love this story and every part of it . :)
DiddyKF1 chapter 13 . 10/5/2014
OMG! I'm just so stricken with mixed emotions after reading this story! I can think of nothing more to say ... other than it being so good!
xXMagmasAlphaXx chapter 13 . 9/30/2014
Darn. The first chapter I told myself I wouldn't cry, but now at the end... Well... YOU BROKE MY HEART! I will favorite this story! *favs, then breaks down*
Guest chapter 13 . 8/20/2014
What the fuck kid or adult first of tails has an iq of 300 he does not need school seconed sonic would not care what people say he would fight for tails you dipshit motherfucker
Guest chapter 2 . 8/20/2014
I creid so much i ran out of tears
Moe43 chapter 13 . 8/20/2014
I'm crying so hard right now, amazing job!
Thetruesonicfan chapter 11 . 7/28/2014
Me reading this story gwv3 me a heart attack nit realky though
Guest chapter 13 . 5/26/2014
..."Sonic had finally won back his little brother. Forever." something about that line is unsettling...was that intended? It seems ominous...anyway, I loved the story! :D
Guest chapter 10 . 5/9/2014
OMG you suck a good writer you made me break down literally I'm crying OMG your soo talented
Guest chapter 13 . 5/2/2014
OMG SO TOUCHING MADE ME CRY MAH EYES OUT so so beautiful and heart warming
Ultimatetailsthe chapter 2 . 3/31/2014
Ok I know that I'm a Sonic fan but this... this is the stupidest story I've ever read. I mean this is beond the liabilities of sonic the hedgehog and the worst fan fiction yet! Sorry about that i 'm jus kinda' bumed that it had to be this way.
-many apologies
JessicaK7 chapter 13 . 2/18/2014
Dude...he can't run anymore now?
There go all the modern games we loathe. XD
I loved this! Don't get me wrong, I was addicted. But I was screaming something in my head the whole time...
"WHERE THE CRAP IS SALLY?!"
XD
Withered Freddy Fazbear chapter 13 . 11/26/2013
*sniffle* That was one of the best SonTails fanfics i've ever read, it was sad enough to make me weep as if i was Sonic! I felt happy at the end that they reunited once again! Congratulations on making a true fanfiction!
Pitchnight Badger chapter 13 . 11/26/2013
AW! MAN I LOVE THIS! YOU DID A REAL GOOD JOB! and most of your scenarios are realistic ones, I mean, some stories have crazy unpredictable problems and solutions, and it's annoying, but THIS THIS IS AWESOME! GRRRREAAATTT JOOB!
cheesylady583 chapter 13 . 10/18/2013