Reviews for The Three Admiral Brothers
Lightningstar-of-NightClan chapter 1 . 3/29
yes you should write more of these
MisanthropicGoddess chapter 1 . 3/29
Hello! This is really funny. :) I would really love reading more "What if" oneshots/stories. As long ASL is there. :D
LittlemissTraffy chapter 1 . 2/28
I can't stop laughing! I can't really imagine Luffy being an admiral but you made me imagine this happening! I like this shot, really! Zoro as a Captain and Robin as the first mate. Although, Sanji as the second mate is good but i'm sure he's fighting with a Captain a lot. Thanks for writing this author-ya! I enjoyed it.
BlackSky83 chapter 1 . 2/15
This is with out a debut, my favorite ASF One-shot xDDD
Nov.Rain chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
It would've been funnier if the pirates were marine and marine were pirates. Ex: luffy, ace, sabo mugiwara crew/ichimi are marine & Coby, helmeppo, and the other marine as pirates. And luffy's dream could be becoming the fleet admiral (such as sengoku ) :-)
RogueDragonPrincess chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Lol, so funny, you should totally do more one shots. :)
Keirra chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Oh man this was solid gold. I want this to be a thing, so much it hurts. They need to give us an OVA where it's just Garp dreaming about his brats all being Marines so this can happen.
MaskedPyro chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
XD I love how all the higher-ups are idiots that don't take anything seriously XD I wish the Marines in One Piece were actually like this!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
I really want a continuation to this! This was great!
JoshRand1982 chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
With those three acting like that I wouldn't be surprised if the world government fell shortly afterwards. the kami of that universe must be laughing his beep off.
Lady of the Shards chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
*bursts out laughing* Oh please. Please write more.
sakura240 chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Kura: *dying of laughter*

Berry: *slaps forehead* I can actually see that happening...and was the first mate robin? Sabo, why didn't you stay. I wouldve love to see who won the chess game.

Kura: Zoro as the captain...since he's usually mistaken as the captain, I can actually see it! XD and poor sanji. Got beat up :D love the story! It just made my day! XD
ButterPie chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
I'm having a really hard time controlling my laughter while reading this! You're awesome
94Insane chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
XD. So funny. Luffy can never fight zoro no matter what. Or i just can't see it happening. Xp. Zoro will always be luffy's firts mate for me. XP. I love this. It is so funny. Xp. You have to continue. Pretty pleease
Ghostunderasheet chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
You should totally do more 'what if's! (Especially if they involve Law!)