Reviews for The Three Admiral Brothers
Woezy chapter 1 . 7/13
i'm laughing so hard, the story was damn funny, good job authour-san
IpiuGate chapter 1 . 3/8
This is gold. Those three are too precious. They would make friends with pirates as marines just as easily as Luffy does with marines as a pirate captain.
Love it, feel free to expand on it or write other stuff like this because it's awesome
FirePhoenixAce chapter 1 . 1/21
I actually didn't want to read this at first, since, come on...
but damn it was funny! xD
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2016
More one shots! With the whitebeard and shanks
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
And irony says Sabo is dating Nami in this world. IRONY:)
Yuuzhan Vong Jedi chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
Kuzan needs to tell Sabo to stop dating a pirate methinks. :)
Sapphire-of-NightClan chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
yes you should write more of these
MisanthropicGoddess chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
Hello! This is really funny. :) I would really love reading more "What if" oneshots/stories. As long ASL is there. :D
LittlemissLazy chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
I can't stop laughing! I can't really imagine Luffy being an admiral but you made me imagine this happening! I like this shot, really! Zoro as a Captain and Robin as the first mate. Although, Sanji as the second mate is good but i'm sure he's fighting with a Captain a lot. Thanks for writing this author-ya! I enjoyed it.
BlackSky83 chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
This is with out a debut, my favorite ASF One-shot xDDD
Nov.Rain chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
It would've been funnier if the pirates were marine and marine were pirates. Ex: luffy, ace, sabo mugiwara crew/ichimi are marine & Coby, helmeppo, and the other marine as pirates. And luffy's dream could be becoming the fleet admiral (such as sengoku ) :-)
RogueDragonPrincess chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Lol, so funny, you should totally do more one shots. :)
Keirra chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Oh man this was solid gold. I want this to be a thing, so much it hurts. They need to give us an OVA where it's just Garp dreaming about his brats all being Marines so this can happen.
MaskedPyro chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
XD I love how all the higher-ups are idiots that don't take anything seriously XD I wish the Marines in One Piece were actually like this!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
I really want a continuation to this! This was great!