Reviews for Straight-Up Interference
livelife21forever chapter 2 . 4/17
Marcus was so old in the movie he looked old
elenalena chapter 11 . 4/3
I looooooooove this story! Giving me so many smiles!
elenalena chapter 8 . 4/3
I hope the maid's not pregnant cause that would be awful for the whole family including Marcus. What his dad did was absolutely insane but also was kind of funny in a crazy cute way. I'm surprised Bella's not worried about her school work since it seemed to be her priority to get good grades. Hope the bearded Edward will shave soon and show his sexy face :)
elenalena chapter 6 . 4/3
Go principal Stewart! Does that cool paper (Vampire Paper that sucks up all the blood and is highly flammable) really exist? That's awesomely cool and scary at the same time! Any murder evidence being gone without a trace!
elenalena chapter 1 . 4/3
A very fun beginning! I think I'm gonna enjoy this story, well I already am very much!
KDMCAM chapter 1 . 3/11
With a capital T
FallingInLoveInDecember chapter 10 . 3/9
I have somehow missed this story before and now can't stop reading and even think of your characters when I'm not. You are extremely talented, my top favorite author.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 40 . 1/30
FANTASTIC STORY! I always love a good mobfic and this one is definitely good. :-) Thank you for sharing your talent.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 5 . 1/30
I pretty much exclusively read Edward and Bella, but I'm really liking this Bella with this Marcus. :-) Thank you for sharing your talent.
Payton79 chapter 40 . 11/24/2015
Thank you very much for writing and sharing this story. It has been in my TBR list for a very long time but I always postponed reading it because of the Bella/Marcus part. As it turned out, I really liked Marcus in the beginning and wouldn't have minded them to be together for real. I have to say it's very rare that I like Bella with someone other than Edward so you did a great job here.
Siouxkey chapter 40 . 8/16/2015
I've been going through your writing like a mad woman. Each story has unique characters. I love all of the well developed family ties you created. The twists in this journey kept me on my toes.
Thank you for creating new journeys to explore. I really was not looking forward to coming to the last chapter because I've enjoyed this one so much.
Guest chapter 40 . 7/18/2015
Enjoyed this as well... Thank you!
michigangal0223 chapter 40 . 5/26/2015
loved loved your Edward... sweetest guy
Novel's addict chapter 40 . 3/31/2015
My god what an amazing writer you are :D i lovveeeeees the story so much wow what an edward. I am speechless
Novel's addict chapter 5 . 3/30/2015
I really love Marcus i hope nothing bad happen to him
2,548 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »