Reviews for Scars
Lunamoon007 chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
Yeah, I was really excited to see how Zoro took Luffy's pain the way that he did. I like this as a one shot, but it might also be good as a two shot.
Amyand chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Kyaaaaa
Totally love it!
So sweet...and i couldnt stop smiling while reading it..hehehe
I like it so much
I-ship-it-21515 chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Awwwww, this zolu was sooooo cute :)
deadhemoglobin chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Holy shit, you're that dude in Tumblr! I read this first there, and man did you practically hit me with a brick of angst I totally got teary-eyed. I love you forever. XD Thank you! This is perfect.
mad100141 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Cute. Unexpected though, was it in the summary? I support it as well though. If the fans demand is great enough Oda might just make it a side story completely disconnected from one piece considering other people's sensibilities.
choKYUlate'is'MINe chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Oh mi GOSH! I like it very much..
Sequel please, I want to see the crew's reaction when they find out 'bout zolu relantionship. #wink wink
THIS IS GOLD OHMYGOD.
PLEASE WRITE ZOLU MORE. YOU ARE AMAZING.

Sorry for the bad comment, I'm losing my ability to talk right now.

BUT REALLY OHMYGOD
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Wow! I normally read your KuroBasu fanfics and was very surprised to see you write a OP fanfiction too! XDDDD
so wonderful :)
The Mad Reviewer chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
*tear* I agree so much! Why can't everyone see that? Bromance, Romance, I love it all when it comes to Zoro and Luffy!
Skittles Pie chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
I love your writing skills and I know and love all the fandom a toy write about too ;D I definitely loved this fic. SanLu is my main ship, but I've got a soft spot for ZoLu too :3 I'd love to read more from you!

Serena-loves-Angst
Cozza chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Ah, this was lovely! I really love Luffy's level of maturity here - something which I think is sorely underestimated at times. So many good points about this fic. I look forward to reading more of these two from you!
(Sorry for the lame review, I'm half asleep and incoherent haha ;;)
emichan2711 chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
i really love your story w
like you,i love this pairing the first time i read OP
they are so beautiful
Bluebird42 chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
I realllllllllly like this! Please make a second part!