Reviews for Five Times Merlin Held Arthur
Guest chapter 6 . 5/6/2015
You have reduced me to a complete mess. This is one of the most heart-wrenching, soul-touching stories I shave ever read. I'm a sucker for a good ending.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/6/2015
There are not enough words to describe how beautiful this was
christinemarie13 chapter 6 . 3/11/2015
So much sadness. Glad that there was a bit of hope at the end. And I hope your writing and schooling is going well.
Chemical Access chapter 6 . 3/8/2015
no oh my god youre the first person to make me cry while reading oh my god good job
Argetaie chapter 6 . 3/3/2015
It almost made me cry at the end. Very good story, very nice. Sad sometimes... Ok, more than sometimes but nice :)
WhistlingWolf chapter 5 . 2/10/2015
Girl.. You just made me cry. I saw you mention the Tyrone Wells song in your authors note,, I found that one just yesterday with another fic..

Then I decided to play it while reading this.. It was lovely, sad yes, but also very lovely.., thank you.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/20/2015
I'm glad to hear that you're headed to college! I really enjoyed this story–it's incredibly well-written, and your style is very good at evoking emotion! I'm so happy that the last chapter ended the way it did :) I'm also glad to hear that your story is coming along, and I wish you the best of luck with it (pretty pretty please make an announcement when you finish–it sounds wonderful!)! I've prayed for you, and I pray that you stay strong in this new semester with everything it brings. God bless!
BreathingMagic chapter 6 . 1/17/2015
Great, now I'm crying... That was beautiful. You are such a remarkable writer, I suck up every word you write like a sponge, cherishing every single drop. And you are also NOT one of the writers, who simply Abandon their stories, but instead draw them to a well deserved closure. Which makes you a hero in my book, to be honest. I seriously love your stories; and I truly hope that you have figured out for yourself where you want to go in life and that you are happy with the choices you made. From what I can tell (and I think someone's writing always reflects their personality and beliefs, so yours must be beautiful), you are someone who truly deserves happiness.
Great-Need-to-Take-a-Nap chapter 6 . 1/4/2015
Oh god, I cried
Great-Need-to-Take-a-Nap chapter 3 . 1/4/2015
I am loving this so much. These are the kind of things that I always thought happened between these two and the just didn't put it on screen.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/9/2014
That ripped my heart out. I cried. Beautiful, absolutely beautiful. You have so much skill, and you convey emotion wonderfully.
moscua chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
God, i love your stories so much! You're absolutely my favourite writer on this whole website! I wish you could write more but i get it that you are probably busy right now
i noticed you said you nedeed some time to sort out your life and i really really reallyyyy wish you a good luck! still I hope I'll be able to read something new from you soon
take care!
EmilyELove chapter 3 . 11/23/2014
I loved that quote "So don't you dare tell me that your life isn't worth anything, when you are the reason that I have hope. If you were a mistake, then I am too, because I was meant to be at your side and I am proud of that."

So beautifully written. I feel like Merlin would actually say that. I almost wish it was in the series, because it explains Merlin's loyalty and his own feelings so well. Beautiful!
PaintedWolf83 chapter 3 . 10/14/2014
Wow. I've enjoyed every chapter of this, but I absolutely adore this one! I've already read it through about four times, and I seem to love it more each time. This was beautifully written, and adds a layer of such depth and complexity to Arthur's character, that I don't think was always present on the show.
jameson1155 chapter 6 . 8/22/2014
Hi Rin, thank you for finishing this sadly beautiful story. Although I wish Merlin could have known that Arthur was in the room with him, we did get to hear that Gwen was doing her duty as queen and Camelot was going to thrive in peace. I still grieve the fact that the show ended with Arthur's death. It was so wrong. Thank you! (and now that 'you're back', I've love it if you'd write more Merlin stories).
186 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »