Reviews for Five Times Merlin Held Arthur
Tie-Dyed Broadway chapter 6 . 1/9/2016
Gosh-darnit, why you gotta make me cry? *sniffs frustratedly while rubbing at eyes*
Dreamingofawesomethings chapter 6 . 12/9/2015
I cried reading this last chapter. Do you know how hard is it to hide my tears in the office? I had to tell my colleagues I yawned too hard until tears came out! Brilliantly written.
Audriel chapter 3 . 8/31/2015
I keep rereading your story and this part never fails to make my heart hurt. Merlin (and us) has the fortune to see everything in full clarity, how everything happens and whose fault it is, but Arthur does not have that. He doesn't have the knowledge, nor the assurance that Merlin has. He is courage personified, but also strength personified. The fact he manages to love and trust still even after everything is admirable. I adore your portrayal of Arthur and Merlin. Thank you!
SongoftheDarquePhoenix chapter 3 . 7/16/2015
Oh... that chapter was beautiful. Painful, and beautiful. I can see why you had a problem with it but you handled it fantastically.
naruto kurama chapter 5 . 6/10/2015
So sad.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/6/2015
You have reduced me to a complete mess. This is one of the most heart-wrenching, soul-touching stories I shave ever read. I'm a sucker for a good ending.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/6/2015
There are not enough words to describe how beautiful this was
christinemarie13 chapter 6 . 3/11/2015
So much sadness. Glad that there was a bit of hope at the end. And I hope your writing and schooling is going well.
Lailuh chapter 6 . 3/8/2015
no oh my god youre the first person to make me cry while reading oh my god good job
Argetaie chapter 6 . 3/3/2015
It almost made me cry at the end. Very good story, very nice. Sad sometimes... Ok, more than sometimes but nice :)
WhistlingWolf chapter 5 . 2/10/2015
Girl.. You just made me cry. I saw you mention the Tyrone Wells song in your authors note,, I found that one just yesterday with another fic..

Then I decided to play it while reading this.. It was lovely, sad yes, but also very lovely.., thank you.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/20/2015
I'm glad to hear that you're headed to college! I really enjoyed this story–it's incredibly well-written, and your style is very good at evoking emotion! I'm so happy that the last chapter ended the way it did :) I'm also glad to hear that your story is coming along, and I wish you the best of luck with it (pretty pretty please make an announcement when you finish–it sounds wonderful!)! I've prayed for you, and I pray that you stay strong in this new semester with everything it brings. God bless!
BreathingMagic chapter 6 . 1/17/2015
Great, now I'm crying... That was beautiful. You are such a remarkable writer, I suck up every word you write like a sponge, cherishing every single drop. And you are also NOT one of the writers, who simply Abandon their stories, but instead draw them to a well deserved closure. Which makes you a hero in my book, to be honest. I seriously love your stories; and I truly hope that you have figured out for yourself where you want to go in life and that you are happy with the choices you made. From what I can tell (and I think someone's writing always reflects their personality and beliefs, so yours must be beautiful), you are someone who truly deserves happiness.
Great-Need-to-Take-a-Nap chapter 6 . 1/4/2015
Oh god, I cried
Great-Need-to-Take-a-Nap chapter 3 . 1/4/2015
I am loving this so much. These are the kind of things that I always thought happened between these two and the just didn't put it on screen.
191 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »