Reviews for Five Times Merlin Held Arthur
Book girl fan chapter 6 . 7/23/2014
Oh, that is so sad. The only time Arthur actually was comforting Merlin, he was dead, and Merlin couldn't feel it. How did Melrin deserve that? He deserves a hug too!

Yes, I do remember you, and was rather delighted to see you show up on my page.
MJStevie chapter 6 . 7/23/2014
I have been waiting foran update for ages and it seems it was worth the wait. This is amazing story and a great (if tearful) final chapter. I literally squealed when I saw you had updated!
Mainn chapter 6 . 7/23/2014
I really liked this. I started college last year, PM me I would really like to talk a bit more. Awesome work!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/22/2014
I hope you know how sad that last one made me. I mean it ended happy, but still. The first "I'm sorry" just started me. Ghost Arthur just makes me want to cry and cry because he can see Merlin but Merlin can't see him, and I just have a lot of emotions right now.
sword chapter 6 . 7/22/2014
liked are you back?
Engxty Piksy chapter 6 . 7/22/2014
OmG that was heartbreaking! You described Merlin's pain and loneliness in such a flawless way.
Yakarin chapter 5 . 3/20/2014
Again, this chapter was a master piece, I'm sorry to join in the pressure, but I really hope you're thinking about finishing this story. Thank you so much for such a beautiful piece!
Aurora Lynn chapter 3 . 3/5/2014
Wow, this was an excellent chapter. Very emotional and in character-once, of course, our favorite prat could get past his inability to express emotions. This actually hit a little close to home for me, reminding me of a conversation that one of my closest friends had with me. You definitely did an excellent job depicting the emotions of both Arthur and Merlin. Well done.

-Aurora
jellyblobs chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
I know it's been a long time and I don't mean to pester, but I really hope you're still planning to continue this as I'm still looking forward to the ending:) It really has been a brilliant story!
BBCGirl72 chapter 5 . 11/25/2013
You HAVE to continue this. Please, please, please update soon!
smilinglikeasnake chapter 5 . 10/23/2013
Amazing! I love how you are getting the characters so real. I love the whole story,it's just awesome3
Sherlock's 2nd Blogger chapter 5 . 10/18/2013
Please get the next chapter up! And say that Arthur dieing is just a jest! (Seriously, I am /begging/ here! Just let it be a [short] coma!)
Ronan101 chapter 5 . 10/1/2013
Beautiful!:) But where's that one time Arthur held Merlin?
Guest chapter 5 . 9/25/2013
Love it!
LinBates chapter 5 . 9/23/2013
Interesting story, but I disagree. I don't think Arthur died just after he thanked Merlin. No I think he dropped into a coma, but died either on the air-bound trip or just after they landed, otherwise Merlin wouldn't have been in such a rush to get them to Avalon.

But I digress, lovely story!
169 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »