Reviews for Five Times Merlin Held Arthur
katierosefun chapter 6 . 7/23/2014
I cried. I cried and cried and cried and cried and cried. No joke. I was sobbing over my laptop. Gaaaah why couldn't this happen in the series? WHY?!

*wipes away tears* Wonderful story. Truly amazing, heartfelt...just bravo. Bravo.
Moon Fox chapter 6 . 7/23/2014
Yep, I remember and had been wondering what happened to this story.

Lovely ending. Good luck with wherever life takes you!
Sherlock's 2nd Blogger chapter 6 . 7/23/2014
:) I liked that last one.
Sire-wehn chapter 6 . 7/23/2014
Beautiful piece of writing though hauntingly sad at first. The ending was just perfect in the knowledge that both Arthur and Merlin felt each other physical
touch and Merlin the familiar call of his name, it made me quite teary.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/23/2014
An excellent ending! I had just reread the first 5 chapters the other day. I am glad I had a chance to see it finished.
Book girl fan chapter 6 . 7/23/2014
Oh, that is so sad. The only time Arthur actually was comforting Merlin, he was dead, and Merlin couldn't feel it. How did Melrin deserve that? He deserves a hug too!

Yes, I do remember you, and was rather delighted to see you show up on my page.
MJStevie chapter 6 . 7/23/2014
I have been waiting foran update for ages and it seems it was worth the wait. This is amazing story and a great (if tearful) final chapter. I literally squealed when I saw you had updated!
Mainn chapter 6 . 7/23/2014
I really liked this. I started college last year, PM me I would really like to talk a bit more. Awesome work!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/22/2014
I hope you know how sad that last one made me. I mean it ended happy, but still. The first "I'm sorry" just started me. Ghost Arthur just makes me want to cry and cry because he can see Merlin but Merlin can't see him, and I just have a lot of emotions right now.
sword chapter 6 . 7/22/2014
liked are you back?
Engxty Piksy chapter 6 . 7/22/2014
OmG that was heartbreaking! You described Merlin's pain and loneliness in such a flawless way.
Yakarin chapter 5 . 3/20/2014
Again, this chapter was a master piece, I'm sorry to join in the pressure, but I really hope you're thinking about finishing this story. Thank you so much for such a beautiful piece!
Aurora Lynn chapter 3 . 3/5/2014
Wow, this was an excellent chapter. Very emotional and in character-once, of course, our favorite prat could get past his inability to express emotions. This actually hit a little close to home for me, reminding me of a conversation that one of my closest friends had with me. You definitely did an excellent job depicting the emotions of both Arthur and Merlin. Well done.

-Aurora
jellyblobs chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
I know it's been a long time and I don't mean to pester, but I really hope you're still planning to continue this as I'm still looking forward to the ending:) It really has been a brilliant story!
BBCGirl72 chapter 5 . 11/25/2013
You HAVE to continue this. Please, please, please update soon!
174 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »