Reviews for Five Times Merlin Held Arthur
LFB72 chapter 6 . 7/23/2014
This was beautiful,

Merlin's pain was tragic and it was so much poignant that Arthur could not offer the physical comfort in a way that Merlin could recognise.

The warlock's bitterness, anger, and desperation were tangible.

So glad you ended it with a reunion - I would have forgiven the BBC if they had ended it that way!

I hope you are able to write more stories!
MamzelleHermy chapter 6 . 7/23/2014
Well, I loved it! Even if it was so very sad!
Mika271170 chapter 6 . 7/23/2014
Oh God,that was VERY sad!You have managed to make me cry very hard!

Thank you so much for finishing this great story,better late than never,it was an amazing fic!
Auua Ytjoml chapter 6 . 7/23/2014
This last chapter (the first part) was super confusing and then it was like 'Ah Ha! I got it!' very good writing, a lovely series of drabbles among a rather overdone topic (the 5 times... and the 1 time...).
katierosefun chapter 6 . 7/23/2014
I cried. I cried and cried and cried and cried and cried. No joke. I was sobbing over my laptop. Gaaaah why couldn't this happen in the series? WHY?!

*wipes away tears* Wonderful story. Truly amazing, heartfelt...just bravo. Bravo.
Moon Fox chapter 6 . 7/23/2014
Yep, I remember and had been wondering what happened to this story.

Lovely ending. Good luck with wherever life takes you!
Sherlock's 2nd Blogger chapter 6 . 7/23/2014
:) I liked that last one.
Sire-wehn chapter 6 . 7/23/2014
Beautiful piece of writing though hauntingly sad at first. The ending was just perfect in the knowledge that both Arthur and Merlin felt each other physical
touch and Merlin the familiar call of his name, it made me quite teary.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/23/2014
An excellent ending! I had just reread the first 5 chapters the other day. I am glad I had a chance to see it finished.
Book girl fan chapter 6 . 7/23/2014
Oh, that is so sad. The only time Arthur actually was comforting Merlin, he was dead, and Merlin couldn't feel it. How did Melrin deserve that? He deserves a hug too!

Yes, I do remember you, and was rather delighted to see you show up on my page.
MJStevie chapter 6 . 7/23/2014
I have been waiting foran update for ages and it seems it was worth the wait. This is amazing story and a great (if tearful) final chapter. I literally squealed when I saw you had updated!
Mainn chapter 6 . 7/23/2014
I really liked this. I started college last year, PM me I would really like to talk a bit more. Awesome work!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/22/2014
I hope you know how sad that last one made me. I mean it ended happy, but still. The first "I'm sorry" just started me. Ghost Arthur just makes me want to cry and cry because he can see Merlin but Merlin can't see him, and I just have a lot of emotions right now.
sword chapter 6 . 7/22/2014
liked are you back?
Engxty Piksy chapter 6 . 7/22/2014
OmG that was heartbreaking! You described Merlin's pain and loneliness in such a flawless way.
193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »