Reviews for Five Times Merlin Held Arthur
Aurora Lynn chapter 3 . 3/5/2014
Wow, this was an excellent chapter. Very emotional and in character-once, of course, our favorite prat could get past his inability to express emotions. This actually hit a little close to home for me, reminding me of a conversation that one of my closest friends had with me. You definitely did an excellent job depicting the emotions of both Arthur and Merlin. Well done.

-Aurora
jellyblobs chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
I know it's been a long time and I don't mean to pester, but I really hope you're still planning to continue this as I'm still looking forward to the ending:) It really has been a brilliant story!
BBCGirl72 chapter 5 . 11/25/2013
You HAVE to continue this. Please, please, please update soon!
tiffan chapter 5 . 10/23/2013
Amazing! I love how you are getting the characters so real. I love the whole story,it's just awesome3
Sherlock's 2nd Blogger chapter 5 . 10/18/2013
Please get the next chapter up! And say that Arthur dieing is just a jest! (Seriously, I am /begging/ here! Just let it be a [short] coma!)
Ronan101 chapter 5 . 10/1/2013
Beautiful!:) But where's that one time Arthur held Merlin?
Guest chapter 5 . 9/25/2013
Love it!
LinBates chapter 5 . 9/23/2013
Interesting story, but I disagree. I don't think Arthur died just after he thanked Merlin. No I think he dropped into a coma, but died either on the air-bound trip or just after they landed, otherwise Merlin wouldn't have been in such a rush to get them to Avalon.

But I digress, lovely story!
grayember13 chapter 5 . 8/30/2013
Aaaawww LOVED this!
Laughy-Taffy the Grape chapter 5 . 8/23/2013
Arthur's eyes are lovely.
Ocean Mint Leaves chapter 5 . 8/15/2013
Right. I knew it was coming and still...I sobbed like a baby.
Thank you for this, Rin! Now I really can't wait for the next chapter! :D
synjax chapter 5 . 8/14/2013
it is taking all of my willpower not to hit the capslock key or the shift key because even though i really really really want to yell at you right now i know i'll probably regret it later.

so, anyway. thanks. thanks very much for this. it's not like i didn't need these all these feels right now or anything. cause i didn't. i definitely didn't. thanks, bro.

that was sarcastic by the way, in case the lack of caps and keysmash was a little confusing.

i really hope (for your sake, bro, really) that the next chapter would take care of the feels from this one. even just a little, y'know.

keep it up dude!
Corey YoungBlood chapter 5 . 8/14/2013
god this was so painful to read! Bravo :)
Guest chapter 5 . 8/13/2013