Reviews for Five Times Merlin Held Arthur
MJStevie chapter 3 . 6/1/2013
That was so heart rending, the way Arthur is talking about himself and everyone leaving him or dying. I cried. A lot.
MamzelleHermy chapter 3 . 5/29/2013
Oh yes I see why it was hard to write but in the end it was really brillant ! That was a very interesting and truthful take on ow Arthur could have (and probably had) reacted to Gwen's trahison.
grayember13 chapter 3 . 5/29/2013
So beautiful and touching! PLEASE keep it up!
Ocean Mint Leaves chapter 3 . 5/29/2013
Praying for your SAT regardless. :) Lol, Rin, is not that big of a deal. I know that,, just as almost any writer, the writing and reading parts will be a piece of cake for you, and math...is not that hard, actually. I even got around the 1800's the first time I took the test thanks to my writing and reading portions because I sincerely suck at math and assuming that you probably are better at math than I am (I'm pretty sure you are ;) ) you've got nothing to worry about. I'm sure you'll do great, Rin.

This was soooo worth the wait! Rin, as always it was beautiful! I loved the way you put bots and pieces ofthe finale's dialogue and of course, Arthur's characterization. There's something about a quiet and vulnerable Arthur that's very touching. Loving Merlin as well. The hug! Awww, it was adorable. Excellent work, Rin! Do I have to remind you of how much I love your prose? Because I do, Wwith all my heart. :D
By the way, I'd love to go see a movie with you too. :)
Guest chapter 3 . 5/29/2013
That was incredible. You put your heart and soul into that piece. Every word was so well thought out.
Thank you.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/29/2013
Beautifully written. Perfect coda to that episode.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Very well written. Caring and tender bromance.
PhantomTrancyVongola chapter 3 . 5/28/2013
That was so sad! Poor Arthur.. I'm so touched.. For some reason I'm scared to read the final chap.. Hope its not too angst..

Good luck for your test! :)
jameson1155 chapter 2 . 5/28/2013
I loved this. Although I have to smile as I think of how Merlin would have had to struggle to get the limp and unconscious Arthur back to Camelot, and to his bed, unseen...
April29Roses chapter 3 . 5/28/2013
I visited your story once before but did not leave a comment. I ran across it today and I was blown away. (Now I must comment !) The second chapter was short but intense. Great job! The third chapter was wonderful and poignant. Can't wait to see the fourth chapter and of course the fifth! Your handling of the bromance was well done and I loved the conversation at the end of three.
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 3 . 5/28/2013
Holy shit. This is the best thing I've read in forever. This is BEAUTIFUL, one of the most beautiful Merlin fics EVER. I love you so much! *U* God, this chapter...SO MUCH EMOTION! I love these two so freaking much, and they were PERFECT in this! *U* Rock on! I...God, I'm speechless in the face of your awe-inspiring writing! *U* Can't WAIT for more! :DD

(Oh, and by the way, when there are things I don't want to do with people I don't like - sounds lame, yeah XD - but I just try to make the best of it, bide my time until I can make a probable excuse to make my getaway. Trust me, I'm forced to do that a lot, so I've gotten used to slipping out. XD

I'm out of college now - today marks a week - and even though I have another year ahead of me and I can't find a job, I'm feeling pretty great, thanks! :D Hope everything goes well for you, too, despite having to hang with annoying people in annoying places. I feel your pain. :D Love you! Rock on, and seriously, best of luck! *U*)
Aardwolff chapter 3 . 5/28/2013
Awwww . . . . . this was so sweet. It made me tear up a little.
Faenil chapter 3 . 5/28/2013
Oh, such a wonderful chapter! It was so emotional and sad!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/28/2013
Hey, you are an AMAZING author! I love all of your work!

Could you do one where Merlin and Arthur have the same birthday? That'd be cool!
sword chapter 3 . 5/28/2013
i can't pm you but i love your writing i'm from england sheffield
191 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »