Reviews for Five Times Merlin Held Arthur
Sire-wehn chapter 3 . 5/28/2013
Just brilliant, so moving.
Lady Blade WarAngel chapter 3 . 5/28/2013
Great chapter. I'll ne eagerly awaiting the next one.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/28/2013
This was beautiful and very well done. My heart ached right along side of Arthur. This is the kind of scene they should have put into the sword in the stone episode, it would have shown a deeper side to arthur. Thanks for the update, love the story.
fictionlover27713 chapter 3 . 5/28/2013
oh wow. this was perfect. i got teary eyed and still have a knot in my throat. beautiful. im so glad you put in that part of "If you were a mistake, then I am too, because I was meant to be at your side..." best part of this whole thing.
DragonflyonBreak chapter 3 . 5/28/2013
I can totally see why this took so long - it was amazing. One of my favorite things that I have read in quite a while.

You did a phenomenal job - lots of emotion, everything that was said was perfect and that hug at the end! :D I loved it!

Can't wait for the next chapter!

DragonflyonBreak
Mika271170 chapter 3 . 5/28/2013
If writing this chapter was hard for you,imagine how hard it was for me-your silly emotional girl-to read it!
That was heartbreaking,i cried all along,i wanted to give them both a very big hug,please,take all the time you need,but complete this story,and try some others too!
You captivated their bromance as very few authors can!
Sahba chapter 3 . 5/28/2013
Heey you came back :DI missed you :) yes really missed you :) and you make me cry with this i think if merlin get sick or injuered now arthur will veary veary become worried he is scared of loseing the last thing he have his merlin :)) it was awesome thank you for writimg this and good job :))
ElizabethSnow17 chapter 3 . 5/28/2013
Mnaw...so sweet! I love it! You did very well with a pretty difficult topic. Mmm...I must go brush my teeth now, or the sugary fluffy goodness of this chapter will give me cavities...cavities of cuteness.

Oh, by the way, I will totally go see a movie with you - mentally, from Evergreen, Colorado. I'll be thinking of you every minute of watching Star Trek. :D Best of luck on your SAT's!

- Snow 0_o
LFB72 chapter 3 . 5/28/2013
It may have been hard to write, but are not all things that are great worth the effort?

This was very moving and exquisitely written. You kept the Merlin and Arthur in character by putting them in an extreme situation, demonstrating those rare moments when Arthur's arrogance gives way to self doubt and Merlin shows why he is such a great man and repeatedly saves his king. Not with magic but with words. Words of kindness, wisdom and support, who could fail to be great in the light of such nurturing?

Well done, I really enjoyed that.
Carol27 chapter 3 . 5/28/2013
I really love this story. I can't wait to read about Arthur hugging Merlin. Please hurry and get there.
Moon Fox chapter 3 . 5/28/2013
loved this chapter! It was well worth waiting for. Sending good mental energy to you for your SATs!
12635397 chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
You have all my thoughts and prayers for guiding you towards the best path in your life, I hope it has something to do with writing, whatever you choose for your future, you are very talented! Follow your bliss and live life completely, university (college? Sorry I'm an Aussie) was the beginning of the best times of my life and I hope you have a similar fantastic experience!
TheSilverSeeker chapter 2 . 4/30/2013
I read Chapter 2 literally minutes after I watched The Gates of Avalon, and all I can say is that loved both this and Chapter 1. I can hardly wait for the rest of the chapters! Thank you for writing this, my siblings and I are are currently enjoying watching Merlin for the first time. I hope you write more stories like this one. :)
MockJayPhoenix12 chapter 2 . 4/27/2013
Both chapters are so beautiful! And looking back on the early days- this depiction is painful but perfect!
Wish you the best at your crossroads! ;)
Sahba chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Awww it is really good cute arthur
173 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »