Reviews for Five Times Merlin Held Arthur
April29Roses chapter 3 . 5/28/2013
I visited your story once before but did not leave a comment. I ran across it today and I was blown away. (Now I must comment !) The second chapter was short but intense. Great job! The third chapter was wonderful and poignant. Can't wait to see the fourth chapter and of course the fifth! Your handling of the bromance was well done and I loved the conversation at the end of three.
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 3 . 5/28/2013
Holy shit. This is the best thing I've read in forever. This is BEAUTIFUL, one of the most beautiful Merlin fics EVER. I love you so much! *U* God, this chapter...SO MUCH EMOTION! I love these two so freaking much, and they were PERFECT in this! *U* Rock on! I...God, I'm speechless in the face of your awe-inspiring writing! *U* Can't WAIT for more! :DD

(Oh, and by the way, when there are things I don't want to do with people I don't like - sounds lame, yeah XD - but I just try to make the best of it, bide my time until I can make a probable excuse to make my getaway. Trust me, I'm forced to do that a lot, so I've gotten used to slipping out. XD

I'm out of college now - today marks a week - and even though I have another year ahead of me and I can't find a job, I'm feeling pretty great, thanks! :D Hope everything goes well for you, too, despite having to hang with annoying people in annoying places. I feel your pain. :D Love you! Rock on, and seriously, best of luck! *U*)
Aardwolff chapter 3 . 5/28/2013
Awwww . . . . . this was so sweet. It made me tear up a little.
Faenil chapter 3 . 5/28/2013
Oh, such a wonderful chapter! It was so emotional and sad!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/28/2013
Hey, you are an AMAZING author! I love all of your work!

Could you do one where Merlin and Arthur have the same birthday? That'd be cool!
sword chapter 3 . 5/28/2013
i can't pm you but i love your writing i'm from england sheffield
Book girl fan chapter 3 . 5/28/2013
Yes, I can see why that would be vu hard to write. It was a very emotional piece. That would be so hard for Merlin to explain! How do you convince someone that their life is worth something, when they are determined to think otherwise?

I'll be happy to pray for your exams. I have my first Uni exam tomorrow, and I'm incredibly nervous! So I'll be happy to pray for yourself, it's got to be at least as scary as mine.

I'd be happy to talk sometimes (I can talk for ages), but I am terrible at starting off conversations.
Princess Alyra chapter 3 . 5/28/2013
Oh, Arthur, you poor baby. :( It may have been hard to write, but it came out great! It felt so in-character for both of them, and of course, it's always beautiful when Merlin and Arthur hug. :} Even if the image of Arthur clinging to Merlin like that makes me want to cry.
Corey YoungBlood chapter 3 . 5/28/2013
beautiful. just beautiful. can't wait for more :')
Sire-wehn chapter 3 . 5/28/2013
Just brilliant, so moving.
Lady Blade WarAngel chapter 3 . 5/28/2013
Great chapter. I'll ne eagerly awaiting the next one.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/28/2013
This was beautiful and very well done. My heart ached right along side of Arthur. This is the kind of scene they should have put into the sword in the stone episode, it would have shown a deeper side to arthur. Thanks for the update, love the story.
fictionlover27713 chapter 3 . 5/28/2013
oh wow. this was perfect. i got teary eyed and still have a knot in my throat. beautiful. im so glad you put in that part of "If you were a mistake, then I am too, because I was meant to be at your side..." best part of this whole thing.
DragonflyonBreak chapter 3 . 5/28/2013
I can totally see why this took so long - it was amazing. One of my favorite things that I have read in quite a while.

You did a phenomenal job - lots of emotion, everything that was said was perfect and that hug at the end! :D I loved it!

Can't wait for the next chapter!

DragonflyonBreak
Mika271170 chapter 3 . 5/28/2013
If writing this chapter was hard for you,imagine how hard it was for me-your silly emotional girl-to read it!
That was heartbreaking,i cried all along,i wanted to give them both a very big hug,please,take all the time you need,but complete this story,and try some others too!
You captivated their bromance as very few authors can!
182 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »