Reviews for Small Changes
I'm.Addicted.to.Fanfiction chapter 36 . 2/22
Can you please finish this! It's driving me nuts not to see how it ends.
While this is a great fiction, Anko wouldn't be this young if Minato was already hokage. Because orochimaru took her as an apprentice around the Narayan took Monsanto. Also the namikaze clan isn't a thing and wasn't a founding clan. The senju and uchiha founded it with the namilaze being an orphan last chose lol but nice fic I like it
hitmarkerzzzzzz chapter 36 . 2/5
Dammit it was getting good
Six Foot Assassin chapter 23 . 1/24
Kakashi and Shikaku aren't really right choices for the Hokage position. Sure they got the mindset and intelligence but they lack the most important thing which is power. Why do you think Kakashi was made Hokage after world peace was established? Both of them don't have what it takes to lead the village in times of conflict.
hawkeyestratos1996 chapter 36 . 1/20
no just when it was getting good awww...pls continue this fanfiction is awesome! I love this version of the Naruto he's bad was.
Red the Pokemon Master chapter 36 . 1/9
Can I continue this?
iamcompton chapter 36 . 12/27/2016
Can't wait for the update to come bro! xD
ConquerorofHeaven chapter 35 . 12/18/2016
Since you don't like how the manga ended why don't you write your own ending? I really liked this story and mabye you should read it again sometime to come into the story flow again.

Yours sincerely

CoH
RassenReaper chapter 36 . 12/14/2016
I knew that this story had ended when I started reading it. And despite the cliffhanger, this was hands down the best fanfic I've read. I was happy with what I got to read. "Sage" may be your legacy, but to me, this story made you a legend. And if this is the story you decide to continue, HELL TO THE YEAH. But if not, to me, what you put down was so great that the ending cliffhanger didn't even matter all that much to me. It's been a privilege my good sir.
ProudlyANoob chapter 36 . 11/25/2016
I don't really know how to access the poll but I hope you update this story over the others
Guest chapter 36 . 11/21/2016
Fucking rot in hell
Guest chapter 36 . 11/21/2016
I fucking hate you for ending it where you did. Go die in a fucking ditch
Camnp003 chapter 36 . 11/4/2016
WHYYYYYYYYY ISSS THERE SUCH A LARGE CLIFFHANGER!
Guest chapter 35 . 9/5/2016
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Why did this have to end? This story is sooooooo good!
Guest chapter 36 . 9/5/2016