Reviews for Small Changes
YeagerMeister31 chapter 5 . 1/19
Well, I have to say WTF are they doing helping that midget Gato I mean he's a joke, they should just kill him and be done with it, either Gato's deceiving them or he's not become weak pathetic loser yet regardless they should still just kill him, as for Masi well damn had them beat in the end although he was just a dumb brute forgot about their sensei a rookie mistake there and paid the price in the end.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 4 . 1/14
Another interesting chapter and Ensui Nara that's a first cool team though.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 3 . 1/14
Well, that was nice NaruAnko seem to be bonding, Naruto beat Shisui and tied with Itachi, I wonder what happens next.
The Flash of the leaf chapter 1 . 1/10
Third time reading love this shit
Urgazhi chapter 5 . 1/6
I would find it hard to trust a team member that put you under an illusionary attack, and then proceeded to physically attack you. But maybe that's just me...
YeagerMeister31 chapter 2 . 1/5
So it seems this story will be pretty different than usual Naruto stories, I wonder what happens next.
YeagerMeister31 chapter 1 . 1/5
Well, this is slightly different so he lost everything huh wonder what happens next.
GloriouSin chapter 32 . 11/11/2022
Suuuure cos Root is so uber secret that... ugh yeah whatever. I hoped the author forgot about the bs Naruto sister story but seems he is gonna try and engage the reader with every "ultrquotes"mystery"qultraquotes" he can come up with. Frustrating and jarringly stupid AGAIN. Not only does Naruto's hiraishin work with the laws of comedy (outside of combat and in scripted events he is a god, when it matters he cant even capture FUCKING FU or even worse 4 RANDOM ROOT ANBU. Cos yeah emotionless training makes you obviously so fucking incredibly incredible. Makes you wonder: Why won't Danzo take over Konoha if his ROOT are so much better than Naruto who is apparently more skilled than Minato now... Ok Whatever. Also good fucking Kage candidate since he doesn't even know about root, also seal master supreme but also sometimes, otherwise uses seals for NOTHING. Gotta love a whole scene about Hiraishin Radar Magic seal bs, then see his uber seal bs fighting Edo Tensei.
And then suddenly back to Naruto baka, the guy who can't do shit about 9/10 shinboi with a name he encounters.

Nah, this story is just tiring and Naruto's skills have 0 meaning outside of comedic relief, im DANZO with this little insertion of Naruto's fucking pointless ass sister who died in her mother's woomb. Fucking resolve one plotline, one single fucking plotline before jamming 2 more just to abandon one and half assedly finish the other cos you are being buse introducing NEW plotlines...

Bottom line is: Do not read this story. So frustratingly unsatisfying and so damn full of enemy plot armor that even OG Naruto could just dream and salivate at the prospect of having it. It's inverse One Punch Man where you got a character constantly being likened to a god, shown training his everliving ass off, dreams of being the fastest and possesses more skills towards that then anyone. Yet he cannot for the fuck of him be ever fast enough. Guess if you like angsty tragedies born out of... laws of the universe bending around the main character for drama... ugh no this is thrash don't read this seriously this is vomit filled shit.
GloriouSin chapter 27 . 11/10/2022
So like... is he going to be with Anko, drop her for Fu or Kurenai since even with those two he has way better chemistry and... well they actually spend some constructive time together ;p Anko on the other hand is almost a non-entity, like a pairing for the sake of pairing and nothing more. No training together, no technique sharing, no missions together, barely speak outside of arguing in home, after like... 14 years of being together? They call each other girlfriend and boyfriend, so tentitive and probing, no chance a relationship like this would have any chance if it takes them more than 14 years to call each other my man/woman.

Honestly fanfic so far... i suppose quite decent-ish (for a fanfic, for books this is thrashdumpster quality) however some inredibly
- Anko just... there and doesn't matter except to elicit clichce emotions and so we have a girl for Naruto to "save" (sad thing he doesnt, she saves herself, just... how to not eat a pie and not have a pie?)
- As in... Anko barely happens and mostly it's forced AS HELL or pointless (at some point they start to argue suddenly out of nowhere over nothing cos even the author thought they are so fucking boring together)
- depresingly them arguing about nothing out of nowhere might be the most realistic and only realistic piece of opposite-sex human interaction in this fic ;p
- Naruto despite being with Anko is about as "good" with women as canon ;p (really cmon... im starting to think that they are all dopey morons cos the all fanfic writers are eternal virgins and they think this is normal "romance")
- Should be rated T, i don't think there is a single reason to have this M (it's not gory, brutal, dark or have lemons; authors skips all 4 of those with a very short, few worded and censored description when they appear usually)
- Both too little (Why doesn't Naruto have one?) and too much Sharingan (any ammount of sharingan in uchiha eyesockets are too much sharingan; no sane person likes Kishamoto's depressing self insert Susuku-chan ew).
GloriouSin chapter 12 . 11/8/2022
And whabam. Sharingan hacks. No one want's to see that the main character can be beaten by 1 technique that several people, including the main villain have. The only way we can now say he will win against anyway with sharingan is pure plot armor. Not even luck, just plot armor. Boring. Another Uchiha fanfic... author surely gonna drop Anko and make Naruto gay it out with (Younger) Sasuke. Omega-ew.
Write Your Wrongs chapter 52 . 10/25/2022
One of the greatest Naruto fanfics ever. If I ever need to recommend a good fanfic, I point people here.
majikss chapter 6 . 10/24/2022
I hope naruto doesn't teach anyone the rasengan that would cheapen the jutsu
Knightrider2k43 chapter 15 . 8/30/2022
"Oh you know; just how you have serious mommy issues while I'm just an all-round awesome person."

Relatable, good to know I'm not the only one with issues
YunanObserves chapter 52 . 7/30/2022
This is one of the fanfics in the Naruto fanfics sections that I actually genuinely enjoyed. No bashing, careful buildup of the relationship between Anko and Naruto and it's just cute.
Dyson700 chapter 52 . 7/3/2022
Wow. So I definitely read at least the last 20 chapters today. Got so sucked in I had to finish it. Really, really good story. If anyone’s thinking of reading this and checking reviews to see what others thought, I highly recommend this one. It’s very well written, really interesting, and in depth. There’s a few things I personally think could’ve been done differently, not that those things were bad, just not what I would’ve chosen. But the story as a whole was so amazing. Absolutely A
2,564 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »