Reviews for Small Changes
Matt chapter 36 . 9/30
Man...I don't know if you'll ever see this, but this is my favorite fic. EVER. I've reread it a dozen times and everytime it hits my heart harder and harder. I'd love to see you return sometime. I respect your choice, and wanted to thank you again and again for this gem of a tale.
blandusername chapter 36 . 9/19
not only did you quit but you left on a cliff hanger! Dammit! Post what you have please! I jutsu want to know what would have happened I mean this is one of my favorite stories like top three! Please man post what you have at least!
Really man fuck u
Mighty Pen 20 chapter 36 . 9/14
This was a very good story from what I remember. Shame that you abandoned it.

I just want to say that I totally agree with you: after the Pain arc, the story never recovered unfortunately, going from one boring plot point to the next. I wish that this had not discouraged you, but instead inspired you to make your fiction into something better than where canon was headed.

Anyway, I wish you luck with whatever you are writing.
memyshadow chapter 36 . 8/31
Wow. Love this story, even though it will never be finished (which is a damn shame). I especially like the flaw you built into Naruto's character, where, under the burden of making his father proud and protecting the people closest to him (esp. Anko and future baby) he puts all the pressure on himself, isolating himself from those people. I don't think I'm really explaining this well, but I think the most telling moment was when he said it would be remiss of him not to end the war as soon as possible. One man cannot carry an entire war.
I really wish this would continue because I'm pretty sure that ROOT ANBU with the spiky blonde hair in a ponytail was Suroku, Naruto's supposedly dead little sister. Which brings to mind one point I didn't really get with your story - why Naruto came to the conclusion that the pieces don't fit with the Uchiha massacre and Itachi's defection, but didn't investigate further. Seen as they were teammates and friends and Shisui's eye was poached by an unknown force from within Konoha and this version of Naruto seems more inclined to think and parse out motives than the original.
This was a great blend of familiar characters and unfamiliar character development, between comfortable cliches and fantastic, creative action. So... thanks for the trip, even though it was cut short.
(because that there is a killer cliffhanger, just... argh)
DavidC20OfficialWriter chapter 1 . 9/2
Naru-chanKURAMA chapter 1 . 8/28
cliffhanger ;-; I hope someone completes this story.. its just too awesome
Pink ranger 13 chapter 1 . 8/27
It's a great story
Megaplayer49 chapter 36 . 8/22
Aww c'mon you really had to stop at the time when a ko became pregnant. Can you at least give us the idea of your story until the end so there is no cliffhanger.
Soluke chapter 35 . 8/9
Just reread this again and am crying on the inside from the cliff hanger it leaves on.
Eiyuu no Yuusha chapter 36 . 8/5
Thanks for what you did up to this point. I'll miss this story. Good luck with your other works.
The third story of yours I've read and once more I'm subjected to your writing only to have it whisked away. Your like a mix of orochimaru and ibiki playing with us lowly readers with hopes and dreams before crushing us with a metaphysical grasp.

Once more I commend you on a wonderful story I wish would continue, but probably won't.

I really like how you brought that "hermit" in, I was totally fooled into thinking it was another one of that accursed clan, and then bam! Misdirected.
Minato Kurosaki guest chapter 36 . 7/21
Well...that was sudden. But isn't that why people write fanfiction in the first place? Because Kishimoto has done horrible things to his story and we're just...improving it for free. It's not good for an author to just abandon his story too, makes me respect the person less because I love a good read as much as the next person. Your story is awesome and I'd have loved to read it till the end...oh well...more reasons for me to have a nice, long chat with Kishi if I meet him. Dammit.
Trent8688 chapter 36 . 6/27
Im really sad your not continuing but i understand. If at all possible if someone adapts this let us know. Also, if not it would be cool to see a plot summary of what you had planned.
makmix chapter 36 . 6/29
You... Have written greatness my good sir... It is a shame to see you stop for now, but understandable.

However, you left a legacy with 'Yellow and Red makes' and 'Sage' with 'Sage' probably being the best story I have read so far and it has been a year now. You tried with the three stories, and you did a damn great job at writing them. I only wish they could be finished, but you are the author.

I'm just sad it has to be stopped... I'll see you around fanfiction Digi. Cheers mate.
1,650 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »