Reviews for Small Changes
ShinigamiNoKitsune209 chapter 28 . 4/26
I guess this means that I'm halfway or near the halfway mark. While it does sadden me that this isn't a harem (poor Fuu), this is really written well.

9.7/10 so far!

On a side note...
Don't worry Fuu! I love you! (and a few others but so far, just Fuu in this story of yours... and Tayuya, but that's for another time) XD
ShadowDeathSkull chapter 13 . 4/16
alittle disappointed that you didn't include the lemon but it's cool. loving the story so far
I loved this book, read it in a day! Keep up the good work, I'll look out for more of your works!
GunBlade2018 chapter 52 . 3/21
Hi There

I really enjoyed your story, made it a favourite!

Take care!
Srw chapter 52 . 3/5
Thank you for the story it was original and not just a retelling of the story with small changes. So good job and again thank you
Shocked chapter 11 . 2/26
I would like to point out a massive error in this chapter. I don't know if you realized, but as a rule, in all anime or manga fight scenes, the sides MUST allow the other to talk for large amounts of time before actually fighting, with breaks in the actual fighting.
Field Marshal Marshmallow chapter 52 . 2/18
Loved it.
ZombiePilot chapter 52 . 2/7
Great story dude loved the way it finished. Although it did feel like towards the end everything started wrapping up quickly.
rex chapter 52 . 2/1
sweet and nice
kynan99 chapter 1 . 1/30
Thanks
Andrew chapter 44 . 1/19
It is such a disappointment to see the 'sister survived' plot play out. Not only does it make a caricature of Danzo, but her survival doesn't even make sense.

A great pity. Up until this point, this is one of the better stories I've read.
ChaseRyans123 chapter 9 . 1/14
I’m loving the story so far, but I’m having some trouble with your habit of ‘telling’ rather than ‘showing’. Like in the Chunin finals against Taki, you reveal that Naruto figured out Fuu was a jinchurikki, but we never get to actually SEE him make that connection. Similarly with the discovery of Orochimaru’s crimes, you’ve skipped a lot of fascinating buildup; such as Naruto realizing Anko’s beloved sensei is a madman, and the subsequent horror when he realizes this madman has had Naruto’s best friend under his thumb for years. I don’t expect you to go back and change an already completed story, I just wanted to bring it up as something to work on.
myafroatemydog chapter 51 . 1/16
I’m sad this is over it was one wild ride from start to finish. Such an amazing fic
myafroatemydog chapter 50 . 1/16