Reviews for No Room for Doubt
BruisedBloodyBroken chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
really like your way of writing stuff about stuff
MysteryMadchen chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Verse, sequel, more? Would love to read more on this, and would totally love it if it turned into a multi-chapter or a verse. Thanks for the story! Nicole. :)
Ange De La Misericorde chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
"As they got into the Impala and Dean put the keys in his phone rang. Looking at the caller ID and seeing Benny, without thinking about it he pushed 'ignore' and stowed the phone away in his pocket, realising now that no matter what they had been through and no matter how many times Benny used the word, he would never be his 'brother'. Besides, Dean already had one, and although they had their moments, Dean wouldn't trade him for anyone else..."

Beautiful. I loved this whole last paragraph. Couldn't have said it better myself...too bad that's not how Dean really thinks or feels when it comes to Benny. He regretted letting Benny (his so called "brother") go, especially when Benny stayed behind in Purgatory.

I loved your story though & I truly wish this is how it all played out in the show, Dean realizing he only has one brother...Sam. Hope to see more stories like this from you soon!-
zekeschance chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Loved this! Love stories when Sam doesn't feel like he deserves to be Dean's brother. You did a great job!
hpsupernaturalfan chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
I enjoyed this alot. It was a slightly tearful, but good story.
mandancie chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
this was really good! I really enjoyed reading this! :)
reannablue chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
That was awesome...thanks for that!
beyondtired chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
This was awesome!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Great story, like it a lot.
VampireCari chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
You're not a doctor, but we'll let you play one in fanfic. This is good stuff. I could see it, and I could feel Sam's angst and Dean's guilt.
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
I had a feeling that's what it was. Poor Sam. As much as I adore both the boys I can sure get mad at them. Sam for his tendancy of hiding things and Dean for his acting like a complete tool at times. But then they start acting like they're acting now and I totaly remember that this is why I adore them both. I have a younger brother myself and he can be a giant pain in the tuckas but I still don't know what I would do without the kid. Maybe Sammy and Dean will learn from this but somehow I doubt it. LOL! Great job!
Miuda22 chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
I loved this, I know you said it was a one shot, but you totally left it open for another chapter, for Dean to experience Sam having an episode. Just a thought!