Reviews for Desert Rain
This is one of my favourite fics ever
Heather chapter 4 . 7/1/2014
Great story! I love slightly dark Elijah!
Heather chapter 4 . 5/11/2014
Great story! Very entertaining little read! I can''t wait to read more from you!
bellislefan chapter 2 . 2/8/2014
hope you do a sequel
AuroraSpace chapter 4 . 12/4/2013
Fantastic story:)
I liked what you came up for Elena's humanity as I have never understood why Elijah didn't even mention his baby bro once after he died. I just can't imagine he would do nothing.
It was also very hot, I liked their blazing inferno interactions.
You also added to the fun side of the story with Caroline and Klaus' machmaking efforts:)

Thanks for sharing this story with us!
andrea16465 chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
This is an absolutely wonderful story. Enjoyed every moment of it. Thank you for sharing :)
Bob Sacamano chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Jesus Christ this is amazing.
lisaovboltonxx chapter 4 . 6/18/2013
i loved it.. well done :D
Chulips chapter 4 . 6/12/2013
I really enjoyed reading this story. It's short but to the point and I don't feel that there's anything missing it has everything it should have.

lateVMlover chapter 2 . 5/28/2013
I never understood why the Salvatores didn't simply ask accommodating Rebekah to do that? Instead they thought torturing her was a good idea. Good for Elijah!
Toriblue chapter 4 . 4/30/2013
Every chapter was smokin' hot! I think Chap 4 was my favorite though...I love an Elijah that pushes her a little...pushes those boundaries.

I love the idea of Elena working in a hospital. I've always wanted to write a story where Elena dedicated at least 30-40 odd years to fulfilling each of her dead family members dreams. The hospital/doctor role would cover Grayson.

"I can think of better uses for your mouth than talking right now, Elena," ...hooboy...you tell her Elijah! :D It's always fun to see/read how each writer explores the sexual side of Elijah. The show hasn't given us much material to work with re: his sexuality so I feel like it's completely in character to turn Elijah into a total freak. :D Maybe I'm just basing my assessment on Daniel Gillies. Now *that* is a deliciously dirty man. :D

I really hope you continue to write Elejah fic!
siberia21 chapter 4 . 4/29/2013
Oh, beautiful! I liked that it was Caroline and Klaus who arranged the EEs meeting, it was somehow sweet and caring. Still the real vampire world with a touch of darkness that you created at the beginning. Elenas musing and realization that she IS ready and Elijahs -almost- uncertainty about Elena felt so natural even after decades and the inevitability of their relationship... Amazing story, I hope you will write more about EE, thank you!
LysCat chapter 4 . 4/29/2013
Her eyes turn dark as sinks her fangs into him. He groans loudly. With his blood he feels a vital piece of his heart or soul escape him also, a piece that she will guard for as long as he lives.

Seriously, reading this line gave me butterflies in my stomach. Oh my goodness! This chapter made it so worth having them separated for so long!

Okay, so you have a fan now. I can't wait to read your next Elejah story!
Logan27 chapter 4 . 4/28/2013
"others compelled to smile and gasp in delight when fed upon", "Shut up and enjoy yourself, you fucking prick" LOL! Fantastic!
I love your story. It's the best and most true to form I've ever read. You captured Caroline and Klaus amazingly too! I hope to read more from you. Have anymore TVD fics up your sleeve?
leoslady4ever chapter 4 . 4/28/2013
I do so hate to see this delightful and emotionally powerful story end. I hope you'll do more for my favorite pairing in TVD world. They are honestly perfect in my opinion and you captured them flawlessly.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »