Reviews for Dysfunctional Family Feud
EvaTheIronWoman chapter 4 . 5/11/2013
Mrs. Alejandro chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Ew! I would never in a million years bake a cake with Owen of all people! I always carry pepper spray and I'd use it on him.
AleHeather Luver chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
You need to lay off the Alejandro bashing. I can understand not liking a character but you go into this really strange hate mode. Alejandro is a decent character when you give him a chance.
ellie2498 chapter 6 . 4/14/2013
His family looks nothing alike! I would hate to be Justin and Heather's kid!
DevillishlyHandsome chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Dios mio! You need to learn that you are actually not as popular as you think you are, "amigo."
You have said in your profile that "Justin's pairing with Heather is growing on is growing, and they have me to thank for it!"
Who has you to thank for it? Your "fans'? What fans I have looked through your reviews and found a total of two people who have consistently supported you. Justher is a strange pairing you have invented yourself purely for the purpose of arguing with the entire fandom. YOU wrote all the Justher fan fiction on this site, and the fics that were written by other authors were all written due to a request by YOU.
You have an unjustified Vendetta against yours truly, simply because I get in the way of your couple, the couple you use purely to justify your perverted lust after my girlfriend. You claim all your fanfics are "in character," and yet you have me acting like a purely egotistical but at the same time ridiculously effeminate cabrón. Your grammar is also appalling, and little of what you say makes sense.
You have also offended multiple users, myself included, on this fandom purely because they do not 'ship' your preferred and un-realistic couplings. I do understand that you may not like a canon coupling, and respect that people are allowed to have other views. You, on the other hand, do not: You ram your views down the throats of everyone on this fandom, and expect them to submit.
The fandom is getting tired of this. Just, as Americans like to say, "Cut us some slack", ¡por favor! You should stop attempting to control the fandom and the TV show, in order to get your inferior pairing through.
You cannot flame me thirty-three times, because I have blocked you too.
NerdyNightStocker chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Granted, the idea for this story is fairly original. The execution, however, is where this story fails.

In case you couldn't tell from former reviews, your longwinded sentences and dialogue irk me. Watch the show again and witness how the characters speak. The creators of the show observed real teenagers in order to appeal to their demographic. You can at least TRY to put forth the same effort.

Some character interactions are contrived. Why would Heather get involved at all? Justin could easily charm Beth, Katie or Sadie into joining the game. Your reasons for not using them are ridiculous. The flaws of the characters are also overexacerbated.

My advice: Read a creative writing manual, pay attention when you watch the show and stop spewing fanfiction that screams "desperate" and "OOC".
I'll Cover Angel and Collins chapter 6 . 4/8/2013
This is really bad and horribly out of character. You still don't seem to get that
mugheessaeed2002 chapter 5 . 4/8/2013
Nice Chapter,Especially the Courtney Part Lol!Its gonna be even harder then Eva to recruit Heather and i think shes gonna ask for some of the money :) P.S Forgive me for asking but Like Lindsay and Her being Blonde and her One Brain cell,I Never really understood if Justins stupid and just thought about the game Strategically after losing his looks in he really remember that war and the date?
malzi21 chapter 5 . 4/7/2013
This is a really funny story! Wish I'd stumbled across it sooner. Makes me wonder what'll happen once they actually get on the show!

Great story, update soon!
mugheessaeed2002 chapter 4 . 4/5/2013
Eva makes a perfect spoilt daughter! Good Job! Owen also makes a good younger brother as hes so the question is ...Who are Heather and LeShawna in the family and will he have a father?
Guest chapter 4 . 4/4/2013
I wouldn't be surprised if Eva killed Justin on the spot. That would've been nasty! Otherwise, nice job!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/4/2013
I so agree with Noah on the life part.

P.S.: This sucks that you don't have enough reviews. Because this is actually a good story here.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
Guess Owen can't help himself with the cake. I wouldn't be surprised if Justin managed to eat the tray full of nothing...

Either way, nice work.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
I laughed about the 'elephant farted' part. It was dead on, dude. Keep going!