Reviews for (s)wordplay
combativeThinker chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
I had my doubts, but you made it work...quite beautifully, I might add. Impressive. Most impressive.
AC chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
:33 oooOOOOOoooo its awesome. It's purrfect :33
picDreams chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
That's actually a pretty sweet ship! It's adorable, and in some way it actually does make sense! I love how you wrote this story:
- The story flows beautifully, even with the interludes, but I'd suggest making the swordplay interludes a bit more clear so that we can see what's the connection between swordplay and VriskaxDave. Maybe a little simile explanation afterwards?
- Your sentences and paragraphs aren't repetitive, which is really great, yet combines the right amount of words to dialogue, so good on you! I'd like a little bit more attention to details at some points (like there was a good amount of detail on Vriska at the start, but not so much later in the story), but it was lovely.
- Sometimes, Vriska is a bit out of character in the way she acted, but I'm sure that may be to most having Vriska as a somewhat b**** and (diamond in the rough/hard on the outside yet soft on the inside), and sometimes Dave is, but those attitudes are sort of head canon more than canon, so I think you did well with going with the flow! And this is an AU, so I still love this!
Other than that, it was an awesome story and ship the was extremely beautiful in the way you wrote this!

Picturesque Dreams
random anon chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
God I love you: fifty different shades of gray.
person chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
OMG THIS IS LIKE THE 8EST! OMG!
mew 3 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
OH MY GOD THIS IS LOVELY! This is just puuuuuurrrrrfect!
Plucie chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Aah! They're too precious! I ship it.
I really liked your writing.
pokefan113 chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Wow, I've barely read any Homestuck, but this 'fic goes beyond the fandom. A great romance story that spawns from an unsuspecting beginning, and changes Dave for the better (or at least brings out his better aspects) - that's how I'd describe this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Argh. They are my OTP and this story is fucking amazing. Could you please continue it?
darkendLuminescence chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
This may be one of the best stories I've ever read.
godammit-shinji chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
I liked this.
BeautifulDeformity chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
I am absolutely in love with this, I swear.
I would've never thought of these two as a pair but I couldn't stop thinking about them after this and now I think I ship it. And I personally thought your rap was fine :'D
Pure Yet Dark chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
This was really cute and sweet and enjoyed it a lot.