Reviews for The Swordsman and The Archer
GreyFullbuster32 chapter 8 . 9/6
I love your FanFiction. You are the only one that I have actually read all the way through. I can't wait for another chapter.
xSilentFoxx chapter 7 . 8/9
:D
Alex TF chapter 2 . 6/27
Keep up the good work
Alex TF chapter 1 . 6/27
Good plot. Pretty good for a first story. Keep up the good work
Spirit and technique,
Flawless and firm,
Our strength rips the mountains,
Our swords split the water,
Our names reach the imperial villa,
The two of us cannot hold the heavens together,
Crane wing three realm!
Shirou Emiya, wrought iron magus, crimson swordsman, archer of swords, would be hero of justice, counter guardian of alaya
jsphsun chapter 8 . 6/15
great story
JZuCuadra chapter 8 . 6/9
Great story, a very enjoyable read, doesn't take forever to go through the story, but still maintains a resemblance to canon that is what makes SAO. Just one question, because I can't seem to get how the Alicization arc is playing into it. Everything that Kirito does happens post-Mothers Rosario, so I'm struggling to see how he has memories of both growing up AND being trapped in Underworld without it happen ending yet, and I don't think it's been explained yet (If it has, I definitely missed it).

Either great story and writing, can't wait for more.

Sincerely,
JZuCuadra
Thunderwolf7226 chapter 5 . 5/25
What's up with the white zig-zag things?
Hey, I'm just going to say this. This is either the original, or greatly copied from another person's work. With the name Coper, Coper trying to kill them, and such. Not blaming, just saying.
zubhanwc3 chapter 4 . 4/23
umm, the pkers were dealt with. first off, not many players pked. second, there was only one major Pk guild which was laughing coffin. on top of that we saw another PK guild get sent to prison. the fact that there is a prison on the first floor means that the army was doing just that. we just didn't see a lot of the action cause the main character is kirito
TheAnimePanda-1 chapter 8 . 4/15
Please Write another Chapter...
i like the story
Where is the update
Update soon plz! We're all waiting for u to come back and continue this story plz
pichu missionary chapter 8 . 3/1
Your next update is taking too long.
It would be cool if Kyouji turns up.