Reviews for The Swordsman and The Archer
Striderm8 chapter 8 . 6/14
Alright, I know you most likely won't come back and finish off the story (which is a shame tbh) but I'd like to say (apart from tiny errors in spelling) that you have created a great story. Kirito's relationship with Asuna and Sinon is pretty good, but I'd honestly like to see Kirito drift more towards Sinon in a relationship and just be a friend with Asuna (make Asuna disabled or something) I was joking, don't do that. I don't hate Asuna that much (but if you did do that, I wouldn't complain) You're doing a pretty good job at the boss fights (much better than me) and the parts where you're adding the underworld arc in is pretty interesting too. I still have to go and read the manga with that but I've been busy. Anyway, I hope you see this and start the story up again!
P:S - Stop being Sloth, that's my job :)
Spiffy chapter 4 . 4/3
And now we know that kirito gets stalked in his sleep...

o.O
Unicornman1 chapter 8 . 3/13
Please come back and finish this story I love it
ReaperOfOaths chapter 8 . 1/31
is this still being updated if it's not it was amazing while it lasted
fuzzyidioms chapter 8 . 10/16/2016
Following for the next update will check in to see it hopefully soon.
GreyFullbuster32 chapter 8 . 9/6/2016
I love your FanFiction. You are the only one that I have actually read all the way through. I can't wait for another chapter.
xSilentFoxx chapter 7 . 8/9/2016
:D
Alex TF chapter 2 . 6/27/2016
Keep up the good work
Alex TF chapter 1 . 6/27/2016
Good plot. Pretty good for a first story. Keep up the good work
Guest chapter 7 . 6/27/2016
Spirit and technique,
Flawless and firm,
Our strength rips the mountains,
Our swords split the water,
Our names reach the imperial villa,
The two of us cannot hold the heavens together,
Crane wing three realm!
Shirou Emiya, wrought iron magus, crimson swordsman, archer of swords, would be hero of justice, counter guardian of alaya
Idkmn2016 chapter 8 . 6/15/2016
great story
JZuCuadra chapter 8 . 6/9/2016
Great story, a very enjoyable read, doesn't take forever to go through the story, but still maintains a resemblance to canon that is what makes SAO. Just one question, because I can't seem to get how the Alicization arc is playing into it. Everything that Kirito does happens post-Mothers Rosario, so I'm struggling to see how he has memories of both growing up AND being trapped in Underworld without it happen ending yet, and I don't think it's been explained yet (If it has, I definitely missed it).

Either great story and writing, can't wait for more.

Sincerely,
JZuCuadra
Thunderwolf7226 chapter 5 . 5/25/2016
What's up with the white zig-zag things?
Guest chapter 4 . 5/24/2016
Hey, I'm just going to say this. This is either the original, or greatly copied from another person's work. With the name Coper, Coper trying to kill them, and such. Not blaming, just saying.
zubhanwc3 chapter 4 . 4/23/2016
umm, the pkers were dealt with. first off, not many players pked. second, there was only one major Pk guild which was laughing coffin. on top of that we saw another PK guild get sent to prison. the fact that there is a prison on the first floor means that the army was doing just that. we just didn't see a lot of the action cause the main character is kirito