Reviews for Purple Jealousy
No! U must update ! I love this fic
XxsparrowkeyzxX chapter 7 . 12/8/2014
PLEASE UPDATE! Storys awesome by the way! Can't wait for the next chapter :D
Guest chapter 7 . 11/15/2014
Hi guest right below me YOU SUCK!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Beast Boy better chose mikala.. She is nice and sweet. I HATE RAVEN SHE'S A BITCH!
bookworm3334 chapter 7 . 8/13/2014
PLEASE DO A NEW CHAPTER I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME!
C. Walker chapter 7 . 7/9/2014
Loving it, it's a breath of fresh air to see raven go all manipulative crazy girl. And I like that there is no alterior villain plot, just focusing on the relationship. I would agree that heroes dating civilians rarely works out. Keep it up I want to see where this goes.
JasonVUK chapter 7 . 7/9/2014
:o Ooooohhh I see what she was doing there :I very cunning Raven, very cunning! Well maybe not :p

And now the cat fight begins :I

I hope Mikala confronts Raven about the bad things she's done to BB like the name calling, slapping and the general being mean :I
JasonVUK chapter 6 . 7/9/2014
:O Well! That plan got derailed :I And Mikala knows! D8 Oh my god! DX Oh god!
JasonVUK chapter 5 . 7/9/2014
:I Wow! ... Well ladies and gentlemen they're off! :D good luck to the victor!

XD This is gunna be so great!
JasonVUK chapter 4 . 7/9/2014
:I will that was an awkward meeting. Damn Raven you're scary.
JasonVUK chapter 3 . 7/9/2014
:I ... *puts on Helmet* ... this is gunna be a bumpy ride
JasonVUK chapter 2 . 7/9/2014
:I Cyborg ... you got a big mouth!

BB you are a dead little green man.
JasonVUK chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
:o Oh my! So THIS is the original story and author awesome :D
Kaarlinaa chapter 7 . 7/9/2014
this story is eh lets just say it okay. But raven is wayyyy out of character. I feel like the plot is okay, but you need to work on keeping raven in character. So, i think that since Raven knows that the girl might know that she likes her boyfriend, Raven should try to make bb jelouse...maybe red-x ? lol continue i think this story could go far.
Raven kight chapter 7 . 7/8/2014
We for chap 7 shakesper quote 'hell hath no fury like a woman scorn' certainly goes there