Reviews for The Way, The Truth, The Life
AsianScaper chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
I love the general feeling of nostalgia in this story and how Hoshi's life is delineated herein. This was exquisite; I could almost see it through Hoshi's eyes, the little changes as she talks to T'pol. :) Great work here. Thanks for sharing.
ThePet chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
I didn't know you did Ent fic! :-) This is lovely. Hoshi is one of my favourite characters, and you've characterised her future self beautifully here; she feels extremely real and natural. T'Pol is great too; the dialogue is perfect, and I love your use of details.

Do you do requests! :-) There seems to be a dearth of really good Ent fic around, and so many stories that deserve to be written, fleshing out characters who were treated so brusquely by Berman and Braga. Hope you write more in this fandom! (and more in any fandom...)
Lexi chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
Very sweet! I love it, well written and pretty )
Misti Wolan chapter 1 . 11/25/2004
Aw… That's good!

Very sweet! I like it. :D

Keep writing! :)
FortuityRose chapter 1 . 10/17/2002
*useless review charging weapons- polarise the hull plating and prepare to fire*

Ohhhhh! I really like that- it's sweet -
Little Red chapter 1 . 10/5/2002
*jaw drops*. Consider my world totally rocked by this story. I love every bit of it. Thank you!
BoltcasterGirlie chapter 1 . 9/7/2002
That was really, really nice. It's an interesting idea and quite well written, not to mention that it's nice to read a good, thoughtful fic about the women. _ Thanks.
Am-Chau Yarkona chapter 1 . 8/29/2002
Nicely done- do we get another chapter? If we say please? And raise our eyebrows in such a way as to convey that we'd *really* like another chapter?

Love the disclaimer - I wish mine were as clever.

I like the idea of a story set in the future generally, but few writer would bring it off this smoothly.

Keep up the good work!
JadziaKathryn chapter 1 . 8/18/2002
(Loved the disclaimer, by the way.) This is interesting. I enjoyed your use of books throughout, and the eyebrow reference is great. Nicely done.