Reviews for My Lord Harry Potter
jon reeve chapter 13 . 8/17
I give it a B
jon reeve chapter 12 . 8/17
I love the various origin stories for dementors that authors come up with. Sort of how I like the wvarious ways authors portray Luna dearest.
jon reeve chapter 10 . 8/17
Ok, I teared up a bit when I saw Hagrid's new position.
jon reeve chapter 6 . 8/16
lol, I like the "so, mote it be" Though, granted, it is very overused in some places.
The main problem with the trunk seems to be lack of instructions. Most stories tend to go into intimate detail on how magical objects work.

I dig all the digs at fic cliches.
crankypants16 chapter 13 . 9/26/2015
this was wonderful. and your Luna is just the best
Zamia chapter 13 . 8/31/2015
That was an extremely different and a very enjoyable story. Thanks for sharing. Cheers.
Z
daithi4377 chapter 2 . 6/18/2015
Yeah that should go over well with Ginny lol.
daithi4377 chapter 1 . 6/18/2015
I would have picked Bill or Charlie simply for the fact that Ron gas a really long history of being a jealous bigot who will turn on Harry as soon as things don't go his way. But I love the idea of Dobby being the purse hehe.
PotterheadHalf-Blood13 chapter 13 . 4/18/2015
*gross sobbing because it's over* WELL DONE FRIEND! I loved it! I would continue but it's 3:45 A.M. I should really sleep now. KEEP BEING AWESOME!

B
Darksnider05 chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
Bill seems like he would be more qualified or even Fleur.
senawario chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
Very nice. The basic premise is a bit of a deus ex machine, but nicely done narrative.

Someone should collect ALL the brilliant Luna-isms from ALL of HP fanficdom ad publish an anthology. That was easily the funniest part of this fic.
Dagmar Beck chapter 13 . 3/17/2015
This was fun to read it made me laugh a lot. Thanks
Noble Korhedron chapter 13 . 1/25/2015
Very interesting. I nearly cracked up laughing at his "giantess" comment, about how "nobody needs to see that"... :-D
Hoppy159 chapter 13 . 1/14/2015
Great story. I really like your writing style, it's very easy to read, mixed with drama and humor very appropriately. I loved how you knock some Harry Potter fan fiction cliches, like Harry becomes more powerful than Merlin, or time traveler Harry, or Harry has a previously unknown/hidden sibling. Made me chuckle.
angeleyes1984 chapter 13 . 12/15/2014