Reviews for Magix's Next Top Model
rogue-scholar07 chapter 3 . 11/4/2014
Horray for updates! Even though this one is rather short, I'm happy to see this story moving again.
Random915 chapter 3 . 11/4/2014
I can't wait till next chappie!
Riven, helia , stella and chatta are like the most funniest combination ever! Lol!xD
AshWolf Forever chapter 3 . 11/4/2014
Very nice chapter and I'm glad to see this picking up speed again.
Snow Jewel chapter 3 . 11/3/2014
Wow! This is really good! I don't know why I didn't decide to read it. Probably because just got super intrested in Stell. I was will with Flo.
Awesome Sauce chapter 2 . 8/23/2014
Hey, Akela! Is this thing still up? Anyway, here's my character!

Name: Aelita Calypso

Age: 17

Appearance: Long, aqua colored hair, slightly tanned skin, bright green eyes

Personality: Aelita is really cheery on the outside, but is vicious and dark inside. Makes for good TV.

Hope she gets in! If you need more info, just say!
50ShadesOfShit chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
HELLO!
I just love your fic!
Was really fun how Stella described Riven.
I laugh a lot.. but I have one question to you.
Is the first fic I read in English. I also do stories of WinxClub but in Spanish.
But, can I use this idea? Can I translate your fic, Spanish version?
Text me PM :)
Toko Magic chapter 2 . 7/4/2013
WILL U UPDATE OR NOT?
Midnights-AM-Child chapter 2 . 5/24/2013
I'm so ready to see Riven judge. I don't watch Next Top Model, but I've seen enough parodies to follow this story. I laughed at the One Week Later... portion. Loved it. Loved it.
HyperactivePJOfangirl chapter 2 . 5/18/2013
Cool
Fang-delight chapter 2 . 5/17/2013
Riven a judge... YES! I love that! Can't wait for the the next chapter!
LoveLoveLovix chapter 2 . 5/17/2013
Ahhh! The waiting is killing me! But this chapter is great setup and I don't think I'm allowed to mention how I think Musa persuaded Riven in reviews... but I will anyway. Was it by giving him puppy dog eyes or blackmailing him?
Ultimate Bohab chapter 2 . 5/17/2013
I'm super psyched for this fic.
AlmightyGodAbove chapter 2 . 5/17/2013
Your story has pleased me again my child. Would it be possible for God to submit a character?
Servant of the Underworld chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
I love it! Can't wait to read more.
Chibi Horsewoman chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
How much of a chance do I have if I offer to send maple syrup? We have a station called Style tv here in Canada, I think they air this show, so does E! So I can't wait to see what else you do with this. I'll send a character tomorrow when I can be on the computer. Yeah, uh, I plan on updating tomorrow.