Reviews for Forbidden
David Fishwick chapter 3 . 5/9
Cool idea so far and I hope there is more soon and I liked how you wrote Caleb making it difficult for Nerissa to manipulate him in this chapter
xaditix chapter 3 . 2/14
Please please update . I absolutely love this story so far and can't wait to see what happens next !
Voldie's Love chapter 3 . 4/5/2014
more more more!?
Val Marsal chapter 3 . 6/22/2013
So Nerissa wants to have Caleb? She must try harder... I hope you update soon
Val Marsal chapter 2 . 6/22/2013
duty calls!
Val Marsal chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
I liked a lot, I don't know why but I didn't see this story before!
Taurus Pixie chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
I've often thought of what might happen if she works harder at manipulating Caleb. I don't think they worked on this as much as they could have in the series. I guess your version has sparked my interest. Really enjoying it so far and I can't wait for more. :)
T. R. Myers chapter 3 . 4/11/2013
Okay, I am definitely missing something here.

First, let me say that the reading is easy on the eyes, and the plot is suspenseful and riveting.

What I'm having trouble with: I know this is an AU, but are we doing a reboot with the girls getting their powers and jumping straight into the Seal of Nerissa story arc? Because from this last chapter, they seem to know Elyon, unless they're talking about some other "her majesty".

Just a little confusion, other than that, I'm liking it. I always love a battle of wits between characters.
oXAuthorXo chapter 3 . 4/11/2013
I am in love with this story! I can't wait to read the next chapter :D Keep up the good work!
oXAuthorXo chapter 2 . 4/11/2013
Love this story!
oXAuthorXo chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Brilliant first chapter! I really like the story line of this :)
xaditix chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Amazing chapter , I really like how your to capture the personality and trait of each character. I really can't wait to see just how clever Nerissa's going to be in maniplulating Caleb...Keep up with the good work, I'll be on the look out for chapter 4. Can't wait !
xaditix chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
Love this so far...can't wait to see what happens next now that Caleb has finally confronted Nerissa
Keep it up!