Reviews for Tainted
Fan chapter 11 . 10/9/2014
Is there an epilouge? I wish there was an epilouge...
Guest chapter 11 . 3/8/2014
Oh my god this was amazing! I scoured till i found a fanfic with this idea behind it! I would be absolutely ecstatic if this got a sequel. I...I just love it. Probably too much, but I love it none the less!
GreenChipFrenzy chapter 11 . 11/2/2013
I always wondered what Azazel would have done to turn Sam, (of course if you know Sam then it had to do with Dean) this is a great 'what if'.
Shyschraz chapter 11 . 10/22/2013
Jezus! This story was perfect! Fullkomligt utsökt!
Well at least for me, and I hope my gratitude is enough :-)
AlElizabeth chapter 11 . 9/27/2013
Wow. Just wow. (applauds) That was way better than I expected it to be. Not that I thought it would be bad- It was just extremely well written and moving- all of it- a roller coaster. This is definitely going into my Favourites list! Thank you so much for sharing and I will be certain to keep reading your fanfics!
sekirk chapter 11 . 7/24/2013
Wow that was so brilliantly written, I could really imagine it in the context of the show. The characters were so prefect, it was heartbreaking! Thanks so much for writing this, I loved it but hated what it did to my emotions hah
BarkingMad98 chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Oh btw I wasn't logged in when I wrote that review oops :P
But thank you so much for writing, I have had a great time reading!

I followed you on tumblr, I'm Barkingmad98 x
Guest chapter 11 . 7/12/2013
OMG OMG OMG OMG YOU FINISHED IT AND OMG SO SAD AND LKSJDGHLKEARBLEARKJGDLKJRGBALKDJRBGLKADHFBBG,DJAFL JEAGB BUMPY RIDE WAS A BIT OF AN UNDERSTATMENT OUCH MY HEART WHYYYYYYY *sobs in a corner*
Souless666 chapter 8 . 5/19/2013
Wow, that was awesome.

Can't wait for the 20th.
BarkingMad98 chapter 7 . 5/7/2013
*screams*
This is amazing! Interesting plot with lots of potential. Great DemonBlood! Sam story :D
Please continue soon as possible!
cathernatural.812 chapter 7 . 5/1/2013
I'm loving this so far, update soon when you have the time! :)
MunkieMagic chapter 7 . 4/30/2013
I've been looking for a demon blood Sam story and this one is greatly written. Can't wait to read more.
Souless666 chapter 5 . 4/16/2013
I really loved this chapter
blablableu chapter 5 . 4/15/2013
That's awesome! I miss Sammy from first seasons. And I need next chapter as much as I need air :)
HELLO I'M chapter 4 . 4/9/2013
Interesting. Will definitely be waiting to see what you have planned next.