Reviews for Crazy Girl Book 1: The Dark Tornament
LLGX chapter 23 . 5/30
This was amazing. I love how all the characters remained in character! Cora is a new favorite and I am on the edge of my seat, waiting to see some more fast pace development on or favorite shrimp team. I cant wait to read more and I hope you update soon and indulge us with more jealousy, tender moments, and bad ass fight scenes.
FireDancerNix chapter 23 . 2/12
That was AMAZING! You really captured all of the characters with very little to no change.
LadyAmazon chapter 23 . 2/3
Very much worth the wait!
Rynn chapter 23 . 2/3
I'll admit that I did a dance when I saw the update notification in my email-no shame though. I had a feeling about where the chapter was going to go but it had so much more depth than I imagined. The 'confliction' part with Hiei was brilliant to read and I wish canon material had gone into that 'missing' part of the match with Bui. Great job on this chapter!
Rynn chapter 22 . 1/18
Oh I hope you return with another update soon and tell us what happened. Trying not to put spoilers in my review but gosh I did not see that coming! You built up anticipation for this fight and the latest chapter was satisfying to read. In general, I like the progress of Hiei and Cora's relationship. I don't think it was rushed at all, perfect pacing in my opinion. Cora is someone he has known for a long time so I can see him being protective if not a little possessive over who she will choose as a mate, and I'm not explaining it well but it just feels right. There's a bit of humor from Hiei's end and I can see him begrudging how much he cares about Cora. I think a lot of writers make Hiei too serious. He is serious but he also cracks quips and I think you captured that well. This story is great and I'm surprised it doesn't have at least 100 glowing reviews. I hope you update this story soon.
tatysantannag chapter 22 . 12/23/2016
Omg please continue, how could you stop in this moment! I love your story!
Please sorry if a say something rong I'm Brazilian and my inglesh is not so good for writing!
Celestial Moon Lady chapter 22 . 10/13/2016
Omg! How can you gave ended there?

On the technical side you have a number of wrong word usages all throughout the story, nothing that totally ruins it though.

The story has some great bones so I'm excited to see how it progresses :) update soon please!
SkySpitter12 chapter 22 . 10/9/2016
This is one of my favorite Hiei x OC stories! Looking forward to reading the rest :)

Thank you!
Snowgirl7589 chapter 22 . 10/8/2016
OMG I can't believe you left the chapter there...
LadyAmazon chapter 22 . 10/8/2016
Soooooo *jumps over cliffhanger*
Snowgirl7589 chapter 20 . 10/4/2016
soooo good. look forward to more!
RaziKit chapter 20 . 8/3/2016
I'm happy to see that this story isn't dead and looking forward to the next chapter! About the only criticism I can throw at you is about some typo-O's through the story but other then that; I really like Cora and Hiei's relationship and how things are building. Faved&followed!
Melissa Fairy chapter 3 . 7/11/2016
Quite a few grammar mistakes just FYI, like "Weel" should be week.

Otherwise I think the relationship between Cora and Hiei is really sweet!
MinxyBoo chapter 20 . 5/25/2016
So glad to hear you're continuing this project _ it's easily one of my favourite Hiei x Oc stories x good luck!
SnowKi chapter 19 . 2/23/2016