Reviews for Decaying Bluebells
Emikoie033 chapter 1 . 8/16
I don’t know whether to hate you for the emotional rollercoaster you made me go through or love you for writing this story. You did really well with bringing out emotions. But I felt like the interludes were a little to confusing. At least for me.
The ending really didn't hit me as hard as it should have. The moment self-destruct no justu is introuduced I'm already preparing for the worst. The tears still drop though
kairobinson880 chapter 44 . 8/6
I read literally 5 words of the first chapter then skipped all the way to the realistic ending I had no connection to the character whatsoever... and I still almost started crying lol damn good ending planning on fully reading the entire thing like next week or so. I agree that since the reader/watcher always wants a good ending for the main character so just for the lols I think up ways for the main character to have a very underwhelming death. Maybe that's why so many people think I look sad or mean all the time...
Thankyou so much for giving us such a good story! Honestly with the realistic ending I expected to hate it because I knew r was gonna be sad but I was so surprised when I found out that I preferred that over the cuddles one! Thankyou so much for making such a beautiful story!
Fanfic user Alexgomez12
Sonnarockz chapter 44 . 7/29
Author-San, thank you so much for giving us this piece of beautifully written fanfiction. It has been a long time since I've encountered fanfiction that has left me awed, pained, and in tears. This chapter was so well written that I almost had no words.

Beautiful writings almost always have tragic endings.
YET chapter 45 . 7/25
No matter how many times I read this I cry because of the realistic ending. I totally agree that if people ever went to the Naruto world they would die not live happily ever after. They are not princesses or princes but still I'm so happy you wrote a fluffy ending because my heart just can't hadle the truth of reality. Reality SUCKS.
Guamserendipity chapter 44 . 7/21
I love this story so much. It's beautifully written and it's easy to get attached to the characters. This chapter actually made me cry. Thank you for writing such an amazing story. Sorry I'm good at leaving reviews so this may sound a little awkward, but i knew I'd regret not leaving a review. It's been fun reading this and I'm going to go read the happy ending now to try and stop my tears.
tekoppelsheila chapter 45 . 7/21
This is my favorite fanfic ever. I really want to write an SI now but I am trying to figure out how to not make her mary suish. Any tips?
Updown1234 chapter 44 . 7/20
UGH I BOTH LOVE AND HATE YOU FOR THIS ENDING (which is why I'm very glad there is still one more chapter of fluffiness to go). I literally spent all day and night (a sleepless one) to read this and I would like to say that this is one of the few stories that has managed to make me cry. Thank you for writing this and thank you for also deciding to have the true ending be something that had emotion and depth. Also thank you for writing a happy ending so that I can stop crying now. You are an amazing writer and you have been able to make me laugh and (now) cry. I hope you always have the motivation to continue writing.
May525 chapter 9 . 7/16
I feel like gapping, your the other of Chipped Mask? *Checks* Oh my gosh, your awesome...
I would want a cat nin! I always had wished they would apear in the manga. Also I think what happened in this chapter is super intresting. I would also choose to repress my memories and try to live in the now of my current life
Sora from kingdom hearts manga.
Pinkie finger.
poohdah7340 chapter 45 . 7/6
That was so good! I am literally 3 years late but that was so satisfying! It was truly realistic and that really inspired me with my stories which I never "pull the trigger". That was literally so good. Thank you!
Holy fluff I'm crying. I usually hate angst but this was somehow a satisfying end, even though it also shredded my heart. Well done my friend
3,463 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »