Reviews for Decaying Bluebells
SeiferBoy chapter 39 . 5/22
Fave restaurant is Sonic, followed by Dairy Queen!
SeiferBoy chapter 30 . 5/22
My desktop background is a fun, 1980s Memphis Style pattern. It's a customized desktop organizer I made myself, so there are boxes labeled To Sort, In Progress and Folder Hub. I use the ABC folder filing system, so it cuts down on the desktop clutter.
CrystalAris chapter 4 . 5/11
If this story ends up going south I will at the very least love the beginning, making of friends ps I’m shipping Nao and Kakashi XD
Aetherium21 chapter 37 . 5/7
Such a weak character all in all. Have a great deal more love for your more recent works. So glad you kept writing and kicking ass. Checking out your original work soon
TheCourageousReader chapter 6 . 4/30
For me all school eassy has been horrible.
TheCourageousReader chapter 5 . 4/30
Capture the flag get the flag without touching the ground
TheCourageousReader chapter 4 . 4/30
Light buzz year custom was Hazel to take off and too tight to move mad out of plastic was in a different colour for the green
TheCourageousReader chapter 4 . 4/30
Epic is the worst movie.
Jackisser11 chapter 2 . 4/19
Toss for me between Fox or Wolf.
Jackisser11 chapter 1 . 4/19
First time reading time this and I like the thought of answering questions, for this one I would probably say Haku's family mostly because I like the idea of his Ice Kekkei Genkai.
The Big Sister chapter 1 . 4/18
Erm. I’m sorry, I know this is a very old fic. But I would just like to point out a totally glaring plot hole.

Tell me if I just read it wrong, but didn’t she just recover from whatever illness that plagued her? Also, a part here read like a fever dream since basically the chapter just strangled itself: Inoichi confirmed that she will only be trained when she’s older, hence she has had no training whatsoever.

They even had to clarify it to her and then the very next second he wanted them to spar? And reminding them as if the MC is already trained by saying “Your sister has been training longer than you..” what? And she just recently recovered from a vaguely debilitating illness? Hahaha is this comedy?
Viviene001 chapter 13 . 4/1
dmanit she forgot
Fuck why did she seal those memories? damnnnitt.
Viviene001 chapter 12 . 4/1
pray tell that she remembers what the fuck happens so she can guard against it better ahhhh- _panic_
I KNEW IT WAS GONNA BITE HERRRR
Viviene001 chapter 10 . 4/1
Characters from an otome game. :x
Viviene001 chapter 9 . 4/1
I really hate that she set up her memories like this, feels like its gonna bite her...
3,939 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »