Reviews for Decaying Bluebells
Ender the multiverse Detective chapter 45 . 10h
Very good
jedijinnora chapter 44 . 12/1
Great story. The ending was perfect.
A random fan chapter 29 . 11/26
I absolutely love your work!
MawVax chapter 45 . 11/23
OMFG U DID DECAYING BELLS, SHADOWED SUN, CHIPPED MASK AND SAKURA?!
NatNicole chapter 1 . 11/6
Very well-written & interesting! *grins*

If I were reincarnated into the 'Naruto' universe, I'd want to be an Uzumaki coz of their healing abilities.
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 45 . 11/5
Yeah, I definitely think the realistic one fit better, but I'm glad you included the fluffy one, it heals over a few of the worlds the last ending inflicted. Thank you so much for writing, I really enjoyed reading this.
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 29 . 11/4
Butterflies don't drop dust from their wings, they drop scales.
SoraUchiha chapter 44 . 11/1
I cried so damn much in chapter 44. It's a really good story 10/10 like your other stories :)
Ainilly chapter 44 . 10/30
This is the first ending that made me cry..And I read A LOT of story
Witch Of Perception chapter 9 . 10/27
"But she's a /normal/ prodigy. You two are like... /weird/ prodigies."
This struck me as just the cutest thing; Naruto is such a great friend. Without-missing-a-beat almost offhand defense of her.
Reclun chapter 45 . 10/26
Even though I wanted the happy ending, the real ending was just so much more...true. Like...honest and...cathartic even. I applaud you for getting me to shed tears.
CryingKitsune chapter 3 . 10/25
Cute intro to Naru-change.
Worst movie? Wow I've seen so many bad ones that I can't pick for you.
CryingKitsune chapter 2 . 10/25
Good take on the remember vs forget/ personal pain vs changing the plot.
Animal Partner huh? Foxes are my favorite animal so maybe those or crocodiles.
CryingKitsune chapter 1 . 10/25
This caught my interest as a first chapter. It leaves me wanting to know more and find answers to the question forming in my head.
As for your question; if the Uzumaki clan don't count thy end probably the Aburame or Nara in that order.
Espied7 chapter 44 . 10/20
Beautiful ending, and SOOO sad. I'm glad I read this ending, and I'm also glad that you have a fluffy epilogue that I can read :)
3,372 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »