Reviews for Chipped Mask
blackbox47 chapter 1 . 4/9/2021
if i fell into naruto verse my weak ass would roll over and die

or id be a mathmatician and aha borrow all those handy thms if thats even a profession there
jellatinous chapter 5 . 3/21/2021
damn. mc is naruto's hot nee-chan and obito's wife. this is like, the perfect backstory.
Jay chapter 36 . 3/19/2021
Your works are fantastics,I read the again and you so much.
Enneas chapter 35 . 2/25/2021
This is a new Mary Sue kind of character.
Enneas chapter 2 . 2/25/2021
Imagine having two betas and an editor and yet you find "You're" when it is supposed to be your.
Spirit Seer chapter 36 . 2/6/2021
Can I just say how much I LOVE this story? It was just such a joy to read everything that occurred from Mia having had a friendship with Obito due to dimension powers and all the butterfly effect shenanigans that resulted. I completely lack the proper words to express how hard I laughed my way through this and how I'm going to return whenever I need something to cheer me up, but it was WAY past time that I at least stopped by to drop a thank-you note for this story and the wonderful post-epilogue bonus (and I would absolutely LOVE to read more post-epilogue happenings, like whether they have a second kid) and leave some favorites because seriously, Chipped Mask is one of my fave fanfics of all time.

Thank you so much for writing such a wonderful fanfic. I love it so, so much.
Zsombi chapter 1 . 1/25/2021
If I fell through I think I wpuld die soon after feom the myriad violent everything there, or just starve or maybe het ill and so. That is if I remain the same when arriving.

The best chance would be fun nding a temple and becoming a monk or something.

I'm super slow at learning visually so the one thing that xould save me almost every trouble (pre-prepared pictogramic chakra manipulation, aka sealing) so unless upon arrival I would miraculously gain instinctive understanding and r&d capabilities when it comes to sealing I'm really done for. If yes, then I would try to make a pseudo mobile space habitat and leave the planet and it's selfish self-destructive inhabitants to implode on each other.

The premise is a new one for me, never saw another fic like this. But at the same time feels unbearably super cringy for me right here from the start, so I'm gonna skip this one.
Nad19 chapter 14 . 1/22/2021
humm why do i feel like the situation gonna go the other way around with kakashi like her but she likes tobi?
Nad19 chapter 6 . 1/21/2021
i swear their dinamics is just
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2021
Nice
lizyeh2000 chapter 36 . 1/15/2021
Loved your story , now favourited!
Shisui'sGF chapter 1 . 1/11/2021
I'm going to pretend Sasori loves Sakura as more than a student just saying
also this was wonderfully written and very original for such a common trope lol
thank you for your hard work!
O chapter 11 . 1/10/2021
oh my god, that’s the best apron ever made.
bruh chapter 7 . 1/9/2021
ninja Tyler ninja fortnite ninja Blevins is my favorite character so far
iNactivEaccouNt8324 chapter 21 . 1/2/2021
Whoa... whoa whoa whoa. BAM! So much happening!
4,245 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »