Reviews for Chipped Mask
Dark Lord Sigma chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
... Every once in a while I find self-inserts that are actually quite enjoyable to read, hence why I'm reading this only as I finished your Sakura fic just to find out it was finished already, lol. Quite curious as to how Mia will end up effecting the Naru-verse, though atm I'm more interested on just WHEN she'll be popping out story line wise, I'm guessing before he mind controls the Mizukage at least. As for your question, it'd depend on WHEN I'd fall into the Naru-verse to be honest, but say if I just popped in as I am at the start of the show? If I couldn't access Chakra the best I could do was stick close to Naruto and be the the best big brother that lovable brat needed in his life, doing my best to also help out other characters so we don't get A-hole Sasuke for instance. IF I could use chakra and be a ninja I'd be working my ass off to be as amazingly kick ass as possible while doing the above things as well... first move of course would be beg Gai to teach me the ways of Youth and then move on from there, lol
lunachiarolover chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
probably try and visit\meet my favorite characters, Kakashi, Jiraiya and Itachi. it would also depend on at what time i appeared in the anime, like just as Naruto becomes a genin or something. Can't wait for next chapter!
Insomniac-with-coffee chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Awesome introduction.

Answer: I would try my hardest to change things in a subtle way that could give at least some people a happy ending, even if they were minor characters and the like.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
What would I do? That's a hard question. I would treat it as a joke. Doing anything and everything I wanted until I learned it was real. But the real what would I do? Be myself. Be guarded about everything. Spill something here and there just to let them know I can be an ally or a threat. So I would be a bi polar bitch who's acts like she's PMS-Ing on a daily basis, be perveted, be sadistic and tons more. Amazing long I have friends haha :)
deactivated051821 chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Oh, I like this :) I definitely like this. Just saying. If I fell into the Narutoverse?

Holy shit, I'd get the hell out of the Elemental Nations, thats for sure.
treavellergirl chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Freak out big time! No, seriously I would.

I think that if you were re-born or something it would give you a better way to deal with it in a way, if you ignore the way you would be cut of from all that you know and love, I would be ill with grief (no family with you that you love, nothing, it would be horrible if I could not have them anymore) if you were to insert me like that (re-born) without me living my life to the end first and all that.

But I would never wish to be myself in Naruto universe, hell, how would one survive without chakra? Everything and everyone else has it! It seems like without it you die there. Literally.
Polki chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Super awesome story! Not sure which one I want to see updated more...
zigmas chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Um, if she's so familiar with TOBI - does it mean that she can play with canon like a toy?
SilverStar56 chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
If I ended in the Naruto world... I would freak, scream and try not to mess/ interact/ even meet with the characters cuz messing with the timeline would mean hell to pay in soooo many ways... And I'll take the time to enjoy the food there:)

I love your stories, it's always interesting to read and they always make me want to read more, I am always supporting you! Take good care of yourself and don't catch a cold like I did:)

SilverStar56
Death's Inevitable Kiss chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
I absolutely love this story. I like how you actually came up with a reason for why the character went from here to there instead of just...not explaining. A lot of people don't really explain how the teleportation happens or even give possible theories as to how it could. It's a nice change.

To answer your question, well, I'd just hide...in a tree. Hello! Crazy ninjas that could literally kill me with there thumb running around! I wouldn't even stand a chance there. :P

I mean, I could say I would do all these things, but, it's just...not gonna happen. I'd die before I even took a step. xD
ii-Phoenix-ii chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Did they play Mario Carts? I like that game...
Great first chapter

Answer: I would think I was having a lucid dream. Then I would try (and fail) to alter the reality to however I want.
phoenixyfriend chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
After "Sakura," I'm a little excited to see where this one will go. The fact that the story is already playing around with cliches and parodies of such is exciting. I particularly enjoyed your explanation for how the dimensional barrier functioned.

Answer: Learn Japanese. Discretely seek out all the information I could to judge where I was in the timeline, and then go to Konoha and offer information in return for long-term protection from whoever might have caused me to be brought there in the first place.
8wo3Y4tw chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
I like how you made this begin, I think Tobito will be more easily converted to Konoha if he has a friend who likes it.
Nice work like usual.

If I fell into the Narutoverse, I'd probably freak out for a while, get a hold of myself, then try to find Konoha 'cause they're the nicest and most likely to except me.
Hopefully that never happens.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Oh, this looks goooood:). Please continue and update soon!
ShadowStained chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
I think this will be a good story, i like the beginning, update soon!
4,245 | « Prev Page 1 .. 273 280 281 282 283