Reviews for Routine
TheTsubasaYuki chapter 5 . 6/26/2013
Oh my... #blushing OwO
CorruptYaoiOwl chapter 5 . 6/25/2013
This was so...AWESOME! I absolutely loved it! All of it!
Edainwen chapter 5 . 6/24/2013
owwww so this is the ending of the good reunion? hahahha very good but shit! can you explain what the hell happened with stupid aomine?! shit i still want to believe that the other ending can have a good (aokaga) ending TT-TT shit i want to know what the hell happened that aomine stoped to see him... was he truly tired of him? was he in love with him n for that afraid? shit11 shit! im hopping you will continue with the sad Another ending, and transform it in a good ending TT_TT like diferent path for the aokaga ending?
Edainwen chapter 4 . 6/24/2013
shit! no! shit! ow kagami! no! aomine is a asshole not worts of your love shit! TTOTT so sad! please please hurry to heal im so sad for you! shit TT-TT i truly hate a lot aomine right now how could you hurt kagami!? he is an angel stupid asshole TT-TT i truly hope kuroko can fix this shit running to the next ch! see ya and thanks for the ch i love n hate the angst so this is good even if is so sad!
Edainwen chapter 3 . 6/24/2013
shit i don't like this alternative ending TT-TT shit is just so hurtfull! owww shit taiga! i wanna hug him n cry! what the hell happened to aomine !? shit i want to know! i will go to the next ch to see if there is a answer to that see ya!
EternalInspiration chapter 4 . 6/19/2013
I really love this! :3 Messing with my feels and such! Do you think you can also do an extension for the sweet ending? Dunno. I have this weird OCD (*cough* It's the Asian blood inside me *cough*) that's screaming to have both endings "equal". Yeah... But anyways, great story! :)
Aly chapter 4 . 5/30/2013
this...THIS IS HURTING ME SO MU-U-U-UCH! *sob sob sob*
Guest chapter 4 . 5/30/2013
Too sad! Poor Kagami, but I understand him. Aomine can have that kind of effect on people! I'm sobbing now...but thanks, even though angsty, this is too good!
Fridayi'minlove chapter 3 . 5/26/2013
I really shouldn't have read this when I saw that it was just angst, and yet I did. So, here I am crying because that shit fucking hurt. Neither ending had a bittersweet closure. /ugly sobs/ the alternate ending hurt the most though. wHyyyyyyyyy did I chose to read this well written fic? when all it is, is tears and pain okay. And the fact that you use so little words and you still manage to made my heart hurt is amazing k.
spectrumharmony chapter 2 . 4/21/2013
Ahhhh... that was awesome!
the ending (or not) was actually sweet!
thank you for the fic. XD
Edainwen chapter 2 . 4/21/2013
oooWWW SO GREAT TTTT thanks a lot please my heart was breaking with taiga but yeah! thanks a lot! is such a good fic i suscribe to you to read more of your work! i will read the next chapter thanks thanks"!
Edainwen chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
shit i want to know how this started! is such amaizing fic, please is amaizing all the thing you said in that few lines is so great! i will go to reas the next chapter! xDDD
Stuffy12 chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Oh my GAWD! Please tell me there will be more of this, seriously this could turn really sad or it could be super sweet, ugh i waaaant MOAR! hahaha! But yes wonderful job and keep up the amazing work! :D