Reviews for Full Force Gravity
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/11
Your write is amazing. It's pure and very hard to fine it like this. Keep write story's and never give up on it.
AusllyandRauraforever chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
your storys kill me there so amazing
ClaireBearR5 chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
So cute. Awesome job.
X chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
The way you played with the timeline, the metaphors about gravity, absolutely perfect. Excuse me as I cry.
mayerline23 chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Why did You write it like that I was every confused
starry eyed dreamers chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
So cute! I really enjoyed this. I liked how you zeroed in on a few moments, although I wish you added like 50 more of them because I love them so much! The only comment I have is, that your (the page breaks here) linebreak disrupts the flow of the story sometimes. Not really this one, but I jusy wanted to make sure I put it in one of my comments! I loved this!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
this was no doubt my favourite one shot of yours. it was beautifully written and very pleasing!
FF.netfanHANNAH chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Hehe, that was really cute. And the whole story thing - interesting and epic :-) x x

*HannaH*
arianapa1216 chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
That was super cute! :)
Rachel chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
This was perfect, like all your other one shots. You're such an amazing writer.

Prompts: soccer game & chocolate (I'm running out of prompts xD)
LoveShipper chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Once again the memories shared between Austin and Ally were sweet, romantic and fluffy.
naada.bh chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
I think this is my favourite story of yours, so far. The way you wrote it, was literally perfect. Way more perfect than the others. I don't know what it was, but there was this one thing that, like, really touched me, I don't know, maybe the fact that it was written almost like a book, well not really a book, but like, you talked about those romatic books, and like, created your own that is more realistic but still has that perfect thing to it.

And you did it again, you started with that pickup line scene, and then went through their whole life, and came back to that same scene, with a different pickup line. It was like, Austin was telling his story, but not, like, in that typical way of telling, but more, he's conerrecting some things in those books, I don't know how else to explain it..

Austin changing his locker to be close to Ally's was sweet. I liked the parts where he kept passing his locker's combination number, and how you implied the fact that he thought that picture he put on his locker's door was pretty.

I also like how you mentioned the long distance relationships situation, and the fact that there is indeed two directions that that relationship can go in, either continue if the love was real and there was a trust, or that trust won't be there and people would get hurt and broken. I like it.

Now with ending. Like I say every single time, it was perfect. But this time, I'd say it was something more than perfect, especially how you wrote out the kiss. I literally died.

Great job :)
Lil' Ass Kicker chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
I love all of you Auslly storys please write more...
HappyBeginnings3 chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Cute
fluffythellama017 chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
AMAZING! AGAIN! WHEN WILL IT END?! (It's just an expression, I really don't want it to end) Anyways, continue writing, cause you are awesome! :D