Reviews for Making Magic
voldemort chapter 34 . 4/3
That ending was amazing, everything was straight to the point and I actually liked it. I am happy that you at least made an effort to end it and not just leave it hanging.
stechira chapter 34 . 3/7
awesome end,would have been better if u had time to make the story. Hope things get better for u and u can return to right "making magic: the new generation of big four". Although I am a big fan of jackunzel, liamrapunzel was so cool and they would have made a good couple. Thanks for not leaving the story hanging,keep writing more awesome stories. From: your new and best fan stechira
LoveGarden22 chapter 34 . 3/5
Great story, would've loved to see it continue. Oh well.
kairi196 chapter 34 . 3/2
I want to tell you that I loved your story. I'm a huge Jackunzel fan so you made me suffer in this final chapter hahaha. I want to thank you for letting us know how the story ends. I thought you would never update again and I just kept wondering about the ending. So seriously, thank you for letting us know. I hope that you are surrounded with love and peace in whatever it is you're going through. You can do it! Keep up being creative and follow your passion and your dreams. You are a great writer. Don't give up! You are strong and good enough! Thank you for the amazing time I had reading this wonderful story :)
Rosie Rose chapter 33 . 1/3
This is AMAZING! well too me , you should continue, high school is hard , im in the same situation,only without having to write a fanfic. You shouldn't let yourself down by saying it wasn't a good chapter because most of the time they are awesome! anyway I hope you come back!
RogueBlueMoon chapter 33 . 12/9/2014
So it's been a few months since you've updated. Do you think you could update soon? PLEASE!?
Red Rosiecals chapter 33 . 11/16/2014
Please update this is a really good story!
Guest chapter 33 . 8/29/2014
This story is adorable! *fangirl squeal*
The mericcup and jackunzel are a nice touch not too overbearing like most stories really refreshing. I'm personally disapointed in myself for not finding this story sooner! *faceplam*
Awesome storyline and great build up! Here we have another epic fics about this four lovely heroes! Thanks for writing this! Hope to read more in the future!
Sapo S.B chapter 10 . 7/23/2014
LOVE IT ! LOVE IT !.LOVE IT !.Please write more :-)
Daughter of 221b chapter 33 . 7/20/2014
moondrop chapter 33 . 7/14/2014
Wowee! I love this particular Big Four Hogwarts AU so much! I enjoyed every chapter very much really, so don't say it's crappy or anything because they most certainly aren't even if they do have some typos here and there sometimes but who cares the story it's absolutely brilliant! And i love how you write, not a single word was a chore for me to read! I just enjoyed it entirely really! This chapter was so sweet i'm so glad Jack is happy again and has made up with Rapunzel! Go Jackunzel! :" Please keep writing you're so awesome at it! And hope you update soon!
Annie Silverodt chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Omg you have to update like now! This story is soooooooo perfect and beautiful and I have to know what happens next or I will die. DIE I say!
stechira chapter 33 . 7/11/2014
Finally punzie is becomin braver and jack hz lost d attitude. Way to go on mericcup. I just get d feelin dat jacks mom isn't dead and she is d master. Now stop keepin me watin nd update dis is d best big 4 fanfic i've read!
stechira chapter 33 . 7/10/2014
I luv how punzie is becomin stronger and nice progress on mericcup, finally jack is droppin d annoyin character. Goodluck jackunzel. I dont know y but I get d feelin dat jacks mum isn't dead and she is the master. Now I am goin to pressure u 2 update fasta PLS!