Reviews for By the Light of the Moon
Axcel chapter 14 . 2/27
Such a shame it died. This was a very good fic.
Axcel chapter 10 . 2/26
You know, being a maiden does not strictly mean virgin. It can also simply mean a young girl. Since she can appear any age but technically doesn't actually age, this part of her oath is always fulfilled. So, she could interpret it that way and then she's free to get her freak on with Percy.
Danny Nightshade chapter 11 . 2/10
'AVENGE ME!' Lol!
MacedonianxRanger chapter 14 . 1/2
I hate it when authors do this the lead their audience on then just stops and discontinues it a lot of authors do it to even if you lost interest in it you could have at least finished it or even deleted it instead of just disappointing anyone who reads it
kate.wilson.129 chapter 14 . 10/18/2014
What the hell? This story was actually really good and now you aren't continuing it? That is utter shit, you should be ashamed as now I have just wasted my time reading it as it won't be finished. Thanks a lot.
tlarp315gmail.com chapter 14 . 9/18/2014
WHAT NOOOOOOOOOOOO OH COME ON ITS A GREAT STORYY WHYY
TheLordOfTheSea1 chapter 14 . 8/7/2014
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Guest chapter 14 . 7/27/2014
I hate you
perty chapter 14 . 7/6/2014
that fanfic was awesome but you ruin it but discontinuing it i hoped your ashamed of your self. you better hope percy doesn't wope your ass
Hannibal Barca chapter 6 . 7/4/2014
Silver hunting knife, subtle hint.
moosejuice5 chapter 14 . 7/4/2014
Closed? discontinued? NOOOOOOO why have your forsaken me? ...anyways it was very good, ill defiantly read the rewrite
Guest chapter 14 . 5/28/2014
WTF that was a waste of my time, how could you end it,WOW I HATE YOU...
fillnow21 chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
when will there be an update?
Hans50 chapter 4 . 4/8/2014
Loved this chapter. It's good to know Percy is beloved by the gods.
The Last Shadow Dragon chapter 7 . 4/4/2014
selene and helios were the titans of the moon and sun not a minor god and goddess!