Reviews for It's Our Problem
Mama May-Eye chapter 10 . 3/19
Miss iiiiit! D:

I hope they get out of there soon-!
consultingsorcererof221B chapter 10 . 3/4
Well...awesome ending dude. It only took me like four days to read both this and the original this sequel is based on
consultingsorcererof221B chapter 9 . 3/4
I hate to correct people when there's not much they can do about it so I suppose this is more of a 'for future reference' thing. Although I don't exactly expect you to write more about this in the futu- You know what? I'll just come out and say it.
When you take someone's blood, you don't use a syringe. I know marvel movies have shown people doing this in the past and every single time I see that I think 'why the heck are you using a syringe?' So for the future if for whatever reason you need to write about someone getting blood drawn, they have this small needle that they stick into the veins on the INSIDE OF YOUR ELBOW, not your upper arm. The needle is injected upwards so the connected tube is facing towards the ground, letting the blood flow freely from the veins in your arm. Well, your welcome for the cringe fest!
consultingsorcererof221B chapter 3 . 3/3
So...That chapter was pretty awesome, as were the previous 3. I feel like you've encased my brain in a tank with bullet proof glass and adamantium framework. Yeah, no exaggeration. Normally I read a few chapters of a fanfic, pause, write for an extended amount of time that passes at an alarming rate then when my fingers start to cramp up I take a break and read more fanfiction. With YOUR fanfics, however, I can't stop freaking reading! I feel like your an energy vampire...if you get that reference then I give you, good sir, a firm pat on the back for being both well read and having an amazing taste in books.
ETNerdy-girl chapter 10 . 3/1
and no more to read... darn it
Update please
Becca-bug-01 chapter 10 . 2/25
I'm excited to follow how you take this. Also I love the action and can't wait until you update!
Cliff hanger for 2 yrs way to kill the audience
youngjusticefanatic chapter 9 . 2/8
DUUUUUUDE! Where are you?! I need you to update! I still love this story, infact, I'm currently rereading the prequel! Please please please please please please please please update!
JoWashington chapter 10 . 1/30
I love this. I just wish you'd finish this story!
Crescental chapter 10 . 1/29
Oh my gosh, you must update. I have to see what happens between Harry and Peter, and I need to see Peter's and Tony's relationship improve XP
I really hope you haven't forgotten about this, and I really hope you can find the time to update ;)
ILikeToSneeze chapter 10 . 1/18
I know you haven't updated in a while, but you should keep going - it's really good :)
dustykingdom chapter 10 . 1/1
Oh, wow! So I just finished reading both of your spiderman/avengers stories and I just love them! They're so good! And the plot is so interesting! It's been a long time since you've updated this one, though. Are you still planning to continue? I really hope you are! I truly think you're a fantastic writer, and if you do plan to update I can't wait! Keep up the good work'
tree94 chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Update update update...
nekochan1994 chapter 10 . 12/26/2014
Looking forward to the next chapter!

Will Harry & Peter eventually be friends?