Reviews for It's Our Problem
Kate chapter 10 . 1/17
whatever happened to this story I used to love it but you havent updated in forever :( Please do! It's really good and I would be really sad if it was never finished.
forever-a-fanchic chapter 10 . 12/27/2015
I love your story. It make me sad that you haven't updated in a while. I hope you do update soon.
StarrynightDemiwitch chapter 10 . 12/16/2015
I love this! Please update.
The last book keeper chapter 10 . 12/2/2015
Are you going to finish this story? Because that would be super awesome, cause I like this story. A lot.
menolikee chapter 10 . 11/30/2015
i couldn't help notice after I got into the story because I always forget to check before. but its been a couple of years and I was wondering, is there any point in my lingering hope of this being updated. I really want to know whats in that room.
JustAnotherObsessedFangirl chapter 10 . 11/7/2015
pls UPDATE
RAB Crookshanks chapter 10 . 11/1/2015
More!
Blitza chapter 10 . 10/30/2015
I've read this and your previous story in this series twice now. Its really good. Please continue it soon.
Dragon Queen Niji chapter 10 . 9/20/2015
I hope Peter and Harry make it out alive. Maybe movies writers should check out a single normal day of high school than maybe people won't get the wrong assumptions about high school!
Arthena818 chapter 10 . 9/10/2015
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update!
KindKelsey chapter 10 . 9/9/2015
Hey...so I know it's been a while since you updated this-like a longgg while. But I got obsessed with this story and your writing and know I'm dying to read more! Pretty please could you consider continuing this, I'm sure you have a busy schedule but is really appreciate if you took the time to continue. If you need help with ideas you can private message me. By the way your writing is perfect! (And your a Canadian like me which is cool!)
BlueMoonChaos chapter 10 . 9/7/2015
Please update soon! Has been a long while and we all reeeeeaaaalllllyyyyyy wanna know what happens next! And by a lot, I mean the other 1,100 people who also really want to know and not be left hanging. Especially since Peter is acting like a totally cool badass! Think Spiderman could totally whip the Avengers' butts if he actually tried. Like reading stories where they really put his super abilities into great focus versus the others (i.e. super strength, super reflexes, super speed on account of muscle strength, flexibility/agility, super fast healing, genius IQ, etc.). Many stories kinda downplay all that and make him look rather weak :(. So, yeah...update soon please!
Guest of honor chapter 10 . 7/20/2015
Please update the story now! It's at the good part! Update now please!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/10/2015
cool
consultingsorcererof221B chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
I always feel apprehensive when I find a story that doesn't have a complete status but hasn't been updated since 2013 (ever notice that most discontinued stories haven't been updated since that specific year? Was there some rush of deaths in the fanfic world that led to the authors abandoning their stories at that specific time) but the original was SOOO good that I'm gonna risk it and hope it was an error...

This will likely end badly for me