Reviews for TIN MAN
macberly chapter 8 . 3/24/2013
Great chapter and I like that you used Doc Robbins but their injuries are like comparing Apples and Oranges. Losing a limb and losing the functioning of your heart are way different. As stressful as the job is and the long hours, I just can't see how my Greggy can stay in this profession. from what everyone has said so far, his heart will never beat normally and this defibrillator device can malfunction. I am weary of continuing!
Happy Stalker Ball chapter 32 . 10/15/2009
OMG! I work at Dennys! How come I haven't seen the CSI crew in there lately? Seriously!

Ahaha, I am so cracking up every time they throw out that "I'll make you see stars!" line with Greg's room! Haha, I've thought about doing that to a room, that would be a great line. I met a woman once who'd done something similar (well, okay, I doubt she had like 50 stars, maybe 10 or something and supposedly the solar system). It's a really cool idea and I bet it really looks neat when complete.

So, I love this story. I like the Greg angst and I really like Alli, and I was surprised to really, really admire Doc Robbins story, that was fantastic. Anyway, this is such a fun fic to read, thank you so much for taking the time to write it and post it and for seeing it all the way through to the end. :D
Misile chapter 12 . 3/7/2007
I thought that said that Greg fell asleep in Nick's trunk and I was like, WTF?

But it's okay- I reread it and it's all better now.
Misile chapter 9 . 3/7/2007
Doc Robbins lost his legs in a car accident- that new book they have out about CSI-sort of like the guide to all thing crime show (this crime show, at least) said so, and it was okayed by Jerry Brukheimer (sp?) so.. yeah.

I love your plots! YAYA!

I hope you pick up CSI again... you could ignore the fourth and fifth seasons since they cheesed you off. -grin-
Bookworm0485 chapter 32 . 1/30/2006
Me again, I just got done rereading all three stories and I keep thinking: there are too many loose end s that need to be tied up, when's michmak gonna wrap it up at at least continue. Then I remember, real life has an annoying habit of getting in the way of the fun stuff. so I'll cut you a break. Anyways, just wanted to let you know that you're a very talented writer and I think you should continue the series. Keep up the good work and happy writing.

Books
Bookworm0485 chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
I read all three of the stories on the Mighter than the sword website a few weeks ago and just finished rereading this morning. I just want to say great stories! I loved them all, but Tin Man was my favorite.
Verb chapter 32 . 4/10/2005
Hi Michmak - I just read all 3 of your stories in a row, and I must say, that it is some of the best writing I have ever encountered. The background of existing CSI characters felt real enough to be true, the added characters worked well to help not only further the plot but to also help each character, especially Greg and Warrick move on with their lives. I would really love it if you continuted writing - the cases are so well thought out and work so well to help underscore the personal lives of everyone's favourite CSI's. Either way, loved the stories and hope to see a new one sometime in the future. Cheers.
Matteic chapter 13 . 2/6/2005
(laughs, laughs) the scene with Lindsey is so good ! Lindsey is very funny !

Oh, poor Greg ! (yes, I KNOW everyone will say it, but what do you want us to say ? ;o) )

Matteic
Matteic chapter 12 . 2/6/2005
It's strange... crimes and cute ! How can you do that ?

Matteic
Matteic chapter 8 . 2/6/2005
I like the passage with Dr Robbins. It's very good ! It's a very good idea and you made good job with.

Matteic.
Acacia Jules chapter 31 . 9/24/2004
I've really liked your portrayl of Katie up until now. However, you have Katie coming from a very religious back ground. First she comes from a highly religious family, with parents in the church, and then two years in an extremely religious commune. Do you HONESTLY think she'd believe in premarital sex? That it would be part of her belief system? I mean, my mother is way against it (I say my mother and I not I since we do not share the same religious beliefs, she's Christian, and I'm not), and she is an only part time goer to church.

Plus the girl has had an extremely sheltered upbringing, leading me to believe, that this would more than likely be her first experience with sex.
Acacia Jules chapter 19 . 9/24/2004
Love Katie, hate Alli. With Katie, you've got the balence perfect to keep her in your story, intresting background, not too in your face personality (not to mention know it all, 'I can fix it') Plus you slowly introduced her, and didn't immediatly start pairing her with Warrick.

Alli on the other hand, Gods, if you had wanted to be more obvious you should have posted a bulliton. She was just there all of a sudden, and then your pairing her with Greg, who's just getting over surgury. Not to mention it was way too obvious what with your having Doc Robbins exlain his back story just a couple chapters previously. And now having her step in, and suddenly supposedly 'snapping' Greg out of his self-pity funk. It's way too cliche for words.

Katie rules, Alli drools.
Gerardfan chapter 3 . 4/7/2004
I don't know if this is really a review. I have just finished reading the first two stories in this series, and wanted to tell you how much I've enjoyed them. I think the character development has been excellent. The plots have been well developed and are well articulated. I really like the pairings. Thanks for an enjoyable reading.
vix chapter 32 . 3/11/2004
hi nice more
diddn't like broken boy it was good but EVIL
the Video of Video killed the radio star killed the Radio star (my english teachers goin on bout drammitic irony) so thats ironic
poor greg, tim man
is Alli his wizard of oz ( or witch whicheva)
'whicheva' nice ha ha 'Witcheva'[pun(english teacher)]
Sexysaxist chapter 32 . 11/12/2003
I already told you when I e-mailed you, buy you are an amazing writer. This story does need a little bit of an epilogue, to tie up Warrick and Katie, and Catherine and Grissom-who sort of fell to the background in this last bit. I love what you have done with fleshing out greg and warricks characters. They are magical