Reviews for Définition du lait
rinxlenfan4ever chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
...FUCKING NOSEBLEED!...They're gonna be siblings to me, KAGAMINECEST FOR THE WIN!
VocaloidShippersDesu chapter 3 . 7/19/2013
Sequel? ;-;
VocaloidShippersDesu chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
'intercontinental ballistic missile,' or ICBM for short, for obvious reasons.

Me: *FACEPALM*
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
So... That means you deleted the sequel then? We cant find it anywhere? Not even in a more-tolerant-to-M-rate fanfiction site like archiveofourown?

Oh please, please at least upload it to another site where the ones who didnt get to read it can do it! (maybe adultfiction?)
LightSpeed Athlete24 chapter 2 . 5/16/2013
Meridian-sama... I absolutely love your two lemon oneshots of Len and Rin... but when I came back to reread Plaisir de Lait, I was shocked that it was gone on ! T.T

I hope that was just a glitch on the website.. but I'm sorry if it turns out that you purposefully deleted it and I just offended you.. in any way, I just hope that this message gets your attention..

Keep on rocking! :D
Saiyanpelt chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Note to self: Drink more milk! This was finny and well-written, who cares if it wasn't a lemon? It was a good tasting lime, and that's saying something because limes have this weird little taste like they're a little rotten. Anyway, good!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Awkward indeed.

The majority (including me) is made up of perverts and so, yes, you should definitely continue.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Continue it please? :DDDD
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE :3
kelly chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
continue the lemon!
Ann Meli chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
PLEASE CONTINUE WRITING THIS ITS ACTUALLY REALLY GOOD
Haulau chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Aaaaaa of course you should continue it! So far, the majority's agreeing! :)

Anyway, I liked the little sense of realism at the end there- most fics are all "screw contraceptives, just wing it and you'll be fine somehow", so it was refreshing to read something that broke away from the norm. Of course, if you do decide to continue this, I look forward to them hopefully finishing what they started!3
AliasStars chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Um, YES you should continue. Like, what the hell. This is too cute!
tokonee chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Continue the damn thing!
Heil Mitler chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
please write more! i want more lemon and can you add miku in this stories because miku have a flat chest too... i want to see miku and len doing some lemon... somehow i can imagine miku and rin will force len to choose whic one who have a bigger boobs... you know something like 2 girls and 1 boy in the bed

sooorrry for the bbbbaaadd engrish
Nekilita02 chapter 1 . 4/3/2013