Reviews for Dragonfire
Morning Sword chapter 6 . 10/16/2013
These dreams are troubling... which makes them awesome!
Morning Sword chapter 5 . 10/16/2013
Dain seems like he could play a large role in the war...if he ever gets out of that fort.
Morning Sword chapter 4 . 10/16/2013
SERANA!
SO FAR, THIS STORY IS THE BEST I HAVE READ!
Morning Sword chapter 3 . 10/16/2013
For some reason, and perhaps because i looked at the ammount of chapters he has, i am assuming Hadrian dies soon.
Morning sword chapter 2 . 10/16/2013
You capture Genereal Tullius' character pretty well.
Morning sword chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Beast! i will continue to read more!
charlie chapter 29 . 10/15/2013
YOU BASTARD WHY WOULD YOU KILL OFF GENERAL TULLIUS!
LordOfTheOverworld-LupitisCole chapter 6 . 10/8/2013
Wow, that was...original. It was the most interesting chapter so far! In other words, I love a bit of a brain teaser, so I loved it! And I still can't get over the fact that you had such amazing grammar skills at the age of 13, I mean, jeeez, I'm not half that good (Ok, maybe half) at at punctation! In whole, it was AMAZING!

Elcorexcrements chapter 29 . 10/3/2013
"The general did survive." Then immediately continue about his death. Was that supposed to be "didn't" ? Regardless, i love how this story has unfolded so far, and am quite excited to continue :D
LordOfTheOverworld-LupitisCole chapter 5 . 10/3/2013
Wow, that was an awesome chapter! Just wanna let you know that I will met likely be commenting on most of the chapters.

LordOfTheOverworld-LupitisCole chapter 4 . 10/2/2013
Wow, that was unexpected. I loved it! Brilliant chapter! Just a question: Is that real Dragontongue? If it isn't, very convincing!

LordOfTheOverworld-LupitisCole chapter 3 . 10/1/2013
Wow, LOVED it. The scene was really clearly detailed, and I think I like Hadrian, he seems cool!

TheGardevoirFan chapter 59 . 10/1/2013
Wonderfull! Truly marvelous!
(Ha! You did not live to see the Dragonborn Emperor, Isran! IN UR FACE!)
LordOfTheOverworld-LupitisCole chapter 2 . 9/30/2013
Wow, what age were you when you wrote this? Your knowledge of Skyrims more than obvious and the detail in the descriptions is great! Interesting chapter!

TheGardevoirFan chapter 48 . 9/26/2013
Now, Isran is a Redguard, so he won't be bothering the true heroes of Sovngarde, right? I hope so.
320 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »