Reviews for Dragonfire
udontneedtoknow chapter 16 . 7/15/2013
i did an earlier review complementing your grammar and such. keep going, you're doing well. its good that you're not afraid to kill off characters, just dont get on a killing spree, ok? haha
udontneedtoknow chapter 10 . 7/15/2013
im liking it so far! the thing that sets you apart is that your grammar,spelling, punctuation, etc are is hard to find in these fanfictions. i like the plot as well. its clear that you put time, effort and some love into job!
jEd chapter 3 . 7/15/2013
It made my butt cheek itcy
kinkem chapter 12 . 7/12/2013
Nice story bro sweat
Deleted account - the original chapter 15 . 7/13/2013
This is an interesting idea (I had a similar one myself, which I'll now have to tweak), and your scope is impressive. Your willingness to kill off perspective characters is commendable. However, you need to edit before you upload. There are multiple spelling problems, missing words, inconsistent capitalisation, and so on. You might consider shorter sentences as well, frequently I noticed that an entire paragraph was just one sentence.

A personal problem: I'm not convinced Markarth would have fallen that easily. You kept mentioning their weak wall. If Markarth is different in your story, you need to make that clear, because in-game its wall is a perfectly good wall, along with that and the multiple towers outside, all the preparations they were making, I think Markarth would be highly defensible.

All that aside, I am thoroughly enjoying Skyrim under siege.
BD99 chapter 15 . 7/13/2013
Please let our Mycheal become a werewolf. Somehow, I think it would suit him in a strange way.
The Ned chapter 14 . 7/11/2013
Great battle scene! Was that Hevnoraak? And I can't believe u killed Hadrian! Great Chap!
WolFang1011 chapter 14 . 7/11/2013
Nice 'mace to the face' moment. Keep up the good work, mate.
BD99 chapter 9 . 7/7/2013
How dare you kill Njada... DAMN. Loved this chapter.
Trapinchh chapter 9 . 7/7/2013
Njada's a bitch anyway. :I
insertnamehere chapter 6 . 7/5/2013
i think the white dragon might be, ok i have no idea how to spell his name so he is the dragon leader of the grey beards also this is a awesome fanfiction, there arn't many fanfiction that write about a kind of war/apocalypse with a mystery tyed into it.
TheManwithnoFace chapter 5 . 7/5/2013
Loved the attack on the fort, although I don't remember Fort Greymour having a gate; I still loved it!
StannistheMannis chapter 4 . 7/5/2013
Wow; this is AMAZING! anything with Serana in it is awesome, but your writing style is very good; I hope to see more from you.
WolFang1011 chapter 8 . 7/6/2013
I like the story so far. It's got me excited! Keep up the good work, mate.
Zero121 chapter 5 . 7/4/2013
You yet have my curiosity, I am very impressed. I am waiting on that chapter that will catch me completly.
324 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 Next »