Reviews for Dragonfire
Guest chapter 16 . 1/9/2014
DILON MID MIR!
Guest chapter 14 . 1/9/2014
Seriously? Your pride will be humble? Alduin fen meyz ahst lein's dinok!
Guest chapter 11 . 1/9/2014
This is totally different from the other one on that website.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/9/2014
Krii fin dilon, Konahriik fen funt.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/9/2014
Umm... if the dovahkiin has Konahrik's mask, then what is he wearing?
Neckee777 chapter 59 . 1/8/2014
This has to be (and I honestly doubt I'm the only one who thinks this) my all time FAVOURITE fanfic. I truly and honestly loved it from beginning to end. You, my friend, are an excellent writer. You had me hooked. Transfixed. Dragonfire will forever hold a special place in my heart.
THE DOVAKITTEN chapter 34 . 1/1/2014
I ENJOYED THE CHAPTER. BEEN READING THEM AT WORK FOR SOME TIME NOW, HOWEVER I THINK THE WHOLE "I AM TALOS" THING MAY HAVE CAME ON TOO STRONGLY. CONSIDER REVISION. BUT OTHERWISE GOOD
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 48 . 12/29/2013
Five more dead because Valor couldnt kill Isran. Akatosh help me, how many people need to die before this idiot embraces who he is. He is Dragonborn. Champion of Akatosh.
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 47 . 12/29/2013
That was for Eleriand you sonuvabitch. Ha! Loved the asswhooping Isran got. You know, I am starting to think he is a half breed, or maybe watched his family slaughtered by vampires. How else do you explain his hatred.
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 46 . 12/29/2013
Wow, Valor is a complete fucking dumbass. I side with Isran only because Harkon is more evil. But I always end both their lives. Devotion is one thing, obsession is another.

Valor should have stood watch over Serana for the healing and then immediately moved her back to the Legion camp.

Eleriands death is on Valors head for being stupid enough to trust the dawnguard.
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 40 . 12/29/2013
I use to be the Arch-Mage of the College of Winterhold. But then I took an arrow to the knee.
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 33 . 12/28/2013
Everytime I here Serana's name I am reminded of my desire to erase Molag Bal from existence.
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 30 . 12/28/2013
My fav is Eleriand. Hadrian was a close second but hes dead. And with Njada's death I dont care for Mycheal. Only Ysolda keeps me reading his pov. That means Dain and The Prince are tied for sec fave for me.
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 20 . 12/28/2013
I actually shed a tear or relief when the legion saved Dain and the others. Reminded me of LOTR the two Towers when Gandalf and the riders of Rohan came to save Aragon and the others.
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 15 . 12/28/2013
Poor Njada, poor Hadrian.

-What about Torv...-
I SAID! POOR NJADA AND POOR HADRIAN!

-ok ok, sheesh. No tears for the drunk. Hell you'll probably party when that asshole Athis dies. Vilkas is another story. On the one hand, his death won't be heartbreaking. On the other, he is Farkas's brother so Farkas might be sad if Vilkas dies. Hmmm. May have to hide the laughter till Farkas isnt looking.-

Agreed.

"Hurray for talking to myself in a review for someone else! Cheese!"
324 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »