Reviews for Teach Me How to Love
Wrestlegirl chapter 40 . 3/6/2017
Lots of unexpected things. Love it
Wrestlegirl chapter 39 . 3/6/2017
Amazing drama! Go Yelena she clobbered Chris! He totally did it to hurt her because he was hurt when she moved on! Glad she finally let her feelings out.
Wrestlegirl chapter 38 . 3/6/2017
Wow another great chapter. Chris is never just going to leave her alone.
Wrestlegirl chapter 37 . 3/6/2017
Her secret will be out soon. Fun chapter.
Wrestlegirl chapter 36 . 3/6/2017
Trouble coming her way. Going to be interesting to see how it all goes! Great read.
Wrestlegirl chapter 35 . 3/6/2017
Randy's back this is going to be interesting because Chris won't just go away! Love this.
Wrestlegirl chapter 33 . 3/6/2017
Loved this.
Wrestlegirl chapter 32 . 3/6/2017
A whole box,WOW they had a great night! Great update.
Wrestlegirl chapter 9 . 3/2/2017
Cute chapter!
Wrestlegirl chapter 5 . 3/2/2017
Enjoying this story
Wrestlegirl chapter 31 . 3/1/2017
I loved this finally Chris was nice to Yelena. I don't think he's playing. I think he has feelings for her that he doesn't realize.
Wrestlegirl chapter 30 . 3/1/2017
Oh my not what I was expecting! I thought she was going to be with Randy. Unexpected turn of events I loved this chapter.
Wrestlegirl chapter 29 . 3/1/2017
Glad she sees the difference between them. Randy says goodnight beautiful and Chris gives his room number so he wants her as his dirty little secret. I'm not sure why but I have a feeling Chris is going to be heartbroken (he may not realize it but he will be) when she chooses Randy. Great chapter.
Wrestlegirl chapter 28 . 3/1/2017
Poor Yelena, is there nothing Chris won't do! I wouldn't want to be alone in a small room with him after the closet incident. She's going to have to pick between them. Can't wait to see what happens.
Wrestlegirl chapter 27 . 3/1/2017