Reviews for Beyond Shattered Glass
odango88 chapter 1 . 3/7
That was a really cool idea! So if you die in Wonderland, you wake back up in the real world?
Dbzhorsegirl chapter 1 . 1/11
OH MY GOD! do they find each other? holy crap I need to know!
Water Creation chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Beautiful, it's just so melancholy.
Last Laugh chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Now if Vegeta remembers...maybe he can save her. No longer trapped in time, though I suppose he was freed in the most unpleasant of ways.
FireStorm1991 chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Wow, I have no idea what I just read, but it was seriously intense, and highly depressing. And omg, Vegeta was in the real world too...I'm so confused. Can they meet in the real world? Is this serious a one-shot? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! XDDDDDDD Nice sorry :)
vampsaiyain chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
wow. that was a really cool story but i wish i knew more about the game to understand the story a bit better. and i do agree with some of the other people that commented a sequel would be really cool. how does alice survive her world and how would she handle having a guy in her life? thats just my opinion. i think this would have been really good if it was longer and had some chalters to it but ik you have a lot of other stories that your working on so im not ganna push having this one shot longer. i just can't get enough of your stories though. they really are fantastic.
catsrockt chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
You sureeeee this is just a one shot? I think it would be interesting to see how vegeta and bulma would meet in her world...like always you've done very well. Alice is one of my favorite characters and storylines and you mixed in dbz very well. Impressive
Alana chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
I love Alice in Wonderland.
But why did you kill Hatter? :( I thought he was a rather charming character-certainly a contrast to the normally irritable Vegeta. Although I do love the original, as well.
Also, who was the White Rabbit?
Will you be writing a sequel to this?
But how odd for BULMA to be the mad one. Vegeta must have been at least half-crazed during his time with Frieza.
Speaking of which, I know this is unrealistic, but could you make a story about Bulma wishing for her Perfect Boyfriend as a teenager and Vegeta showing up? I know that a teenaged Vegeta would have no problem with eliminating all life force on Chikyuu, so I'm not sure of how to go about that matter, but I'm sure you'll be able to make a wonderful story out of it. (Part of the reason I like this scenario is because I felt like 30 was a bit old to be having a first child-and such a shame, too. They really are a wonderful couple (read: H. O. T.), so I feel that it would be marvelous to have them be teenagers, when hormones are in overdrive.)
Nelzi-poop chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Wow. In the words of The Incredibles' adorable tricycle-riding neighbour: "THAT WAS TOTALLY WICKED!" Really though, an amazing piece of literature, it kept me enthralled from start to finish and I love the twist at the end, and how you altered the characters to fit the plot yet not so much that it's unbelievable. Gr8 job.
smalsa chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
This crazy jumbled up nonsense has to be the most...crazy epic one shots I've read in long time! I haven't left a review for you in ages have I?...shame on me, I read so much that I always miss a few authors! But this one is just amazing! I have to let you know something...I just realised how old you actually are and am shocked! Shocked at the caliber of writing you are churning out, you are better than some of the adults out there! And I have to say the one thing I adore about you is that you don't try to pick on subjects that many people your age try to...you know the n-rated ahem stuff...you keep it real and just goes to show that you don't need that stuff to make a story amazing (although I do read that stuff and it's good lol). You really are a rolemodel for teens and even younger adults, this is the type of stuff they should be writing...just amazing!
For me, I personally can't wait to see how you progress as an author through time, I have no doubt that you'll be a simply epic in a few years and you have the tell tale signs of actually being a published author...if you do let me know!
I hope you haven't minded me writing this stuff, it's just I'm shocked and amazed at how brilliant your writing is for your age! Keep up the work, amazing!
ImaginaryInk chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
I am so happy to have finally finished this piece! Very beautifully written, of course. And there are so many verses and phrases that I love, and one being this: "Besides, forgetting is just forgetting, except when it's not. Then they call it something else. I've tried to remember what that was, but I can't."

Then there was the scene where Vegeta quieted before taking his leave. That was some major heavy contemplation going on in his mind - obviously to go do some much needed man-slaughtering. Love that!

Also, I liked how Goku is played out as Cheshire, albeit a little bit OOC. It didn't matter, he served his purpose. XD
TFSrules chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Wow! What a trip! And, thus, she had set him free..
XD
Princess Caramel chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
I played part of that game before. Creeped me out... Mixing DBZ and Alice was very interesting and done in an enticing way. "One plus one is two, that's true, except when it's not." All this insane talk hurts my head :P
HowlX23 chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
This was an interesting take for Alice in wonderland and DBZ. I really liked the references, metaphors and muchness in this story! Especially the end scene with the so-called mysterious man ;)

I have a few questions (sorry XD) Are you keeping this as a one shot or maybe a short story? I was wondering why wonderland became so... Much more Mad than it already was before she came back. I kno it's all in her head (maybe) but I can't help but wonder about Vegeta... What's going to happen to him?

But great story overall :D