Reviews for No More Words
I loved this fanfic so much I hope you continue to write Logan fanfics in the future :)
Grahamgirl93 chapter 19 . 2/20
Very good!
Qmouse chapter 19 . 12/11/2016
Really well done. I totally enjoyed this story, thanks for sharing
Doranwen chapter 19 . 10/26/2016
I'm wishing there was a sequel, mostly because I want to know what's going on with Jean, what the school thinks, etc.
starlite22 chapter 12 . 5/4/2016
How did he know her name was Marie? He called her Rogue? But she didn't notice, or did I miss something?
starlite22 chapter 2 . 5/4/2016
Won't see know who he is once she gets his email? Or is he using a fake one to?
Passionoftheship chapter 19 . 4/5/2015
One of my new go to favorite logan/rogue happy ending stories - just amazing!
Guest chapter 19 . 2/18/2014
I wish you'd do a little sequel to this, maybe a small one-shot showing what exactly happened during that "big talk" between Logan and Charles.
maji343 chapter 19 . 10/29/2013
Spent pretty much the past day reading this fic. Absolutely loved it! The end was priceless.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/23/2013
I love your work, keep writing you are so GOOD I cant stop reading

Tagkeeper chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
I read this one out loud... so good.
neda chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
YEAH! One of my favorite long lost stories has returned. If you've read this story then you probably know what I mean. If you haven't read it I recommend not starting it until you have a lot of free time because you absolutely will not want to put it down once you get started.
Addicted2ItAll chapter 19 . 9/14/2013
Brilliant as always and I love that Jean was finally taken down. I cannot stand that bitch.
Addicted2ItAll chapter 6 . 9/13/2013
Wow you certainly are detailed. As I said before, you paint a picture with your words very well. Make a girl all hot and bothered LOL
ericasfandom chapter 19 . 9/9/2013
This was such a great read! Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful work!