Reviews for No More Words
I wish you'd do a little sequel to this, maybe a small one-shot showing what exactly happened during that "big talk" between Logan and Charles.
maji343 chapter 19 . 10/29/2013
Spent pretty much the past day reading this fic. Absolutely loved it! The end was priceless.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/23/2013
I love your work, keep writing you are so GOOD I cant stop reading

Tagkeeper chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
I read this one out loud... so good.
neda chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
YEAH! One of my favorite long lost stories has returned. If you've read this story then you probably know what I mean. If you haven't read it I recommend not starting it until you have a lot of free time because you absolutely will not want to put it down once you get started.
Addicted2ItAll chapter 19 . 9/14/2013
Brilliant as always and I love that Jean was finally taken down. I cannot stand that bitch.
Addicted2ItAll chapter 6 . 9/13/2013
Wow you certainly are detailed. As I said before, you paint a picture with your words very well. Make a girl all hot and bothered LOL
erchills chapter 19 . 9/9/2013
This was such a great read! Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful work!
erchills chapter 14 . 9/8/2013
Oh man oh man, I was so nervous about this chapter! I think you did it justice- you did them justice and for that, I must applaud you! You are a very talented writer and I appreciate you and your work so much! Off to read some more!
erchills chapter 12 . 9/8/2013
You really know how to tug at my heartstrings!
erchills chapter 7 . 9/8/2013
Reading this is making me giddy like a 12 year old with a crush! Uggh, I kinda dont want her to find out, but then I do! Sigh..just gotta keep reading!
erchills chapter 6 . 9/8/2013
This is so cheesy in the best ways! Their flirty banter is so cute and kinda erotic (mhm!)!
erchills chapter 4 . 9/8/2013
Laughed out loud and sighed (very loud) while reading this. I love how you write for Logan. So great and I love reading. Time for bed, but can't wait to continue this tomorrow!
erchills chapter 3 . 9/8/2013
"She speaks of you often and smiles." Those are his comfort words? The feels!
erchills chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Aww, already lovin' this premise! Can't wait for Logan to email her! Any Rogan contact is good in my book, lol. Very excited to continue.