Reviews for When You Wish Upon a Star: A Phanfiction Parody
Fallen1Dreams chapter 29 . 2/6
You should have included the fact that I'm going to wish I was going to vidcon in this chapter, but I'm not allowed because *sighs* I accidentally dropped a piano on my friend once, and aside from the murder charges I'm pretty offended. What with all the prison time and stuff, this story's too long for me - just make them kiss and go back to studying your finals so I can be relatively content right now, you hag of all despite.
Best wishes!
William Shakespeare Bethany a little bit of Fallen1Dreams
Fallen1Dreams chapter 27 . 2/6
I once was knocked unconscious during a plane crash, so I applied to act in a season in Lost, despite being incredibly offended.
Fallen1Dreams chapter 26 . 2/6
1. I'm insane
3. I can't count for shit.
4. I aslo cnat spel
5. I herd u liek mudkipz
6. How many facts should I do again?
7. Should I do over nine thousand?
8. OOHHHH I WENT OVER SEVEN IM A REBEL OOOH XD
Fallen1Dreams chapter 23 . 2/6
J'aime lire les histoires à quatre heures et demie dans le matin. Avec l'ecole ça jour.
Ma vie est un petit morceau écossais de merde.
Fallen1Dreams chapter 13 . 2/6
I once passed out in public and was carried home by a British guy... and I ran away, called an ambulance and then pressed charges for kidnapping. But I'm still offended ;)
Fallen1Dreams chapter 11 . 2/6
Everyone hates it when someone shits on Auntie Myrtle's funeral
ScientificMuffin chapter 1 . 2/6
Honestly your intro is hilarious
This is everything
Um what this is amazing I read it for an hour and was hooked the whole time this is the best thing I've ever read wtf
christina chapter 12 . 1/22
This is an amazing fanfic
I love the idea so thx you for writing it :)
I'm just beginning to read this, and I can already tell it's gonna be good:)
[i also took screenshots of all those warnings bc they were HILARIOUS]
Abitofeveryfandom chapter 34 . 1/15
i laughed my **s off! OMG this was amazing.
I didn't think I would keep on reading but... Well, let's just say my French teacher isn't going to be happy tomorrow :P
Fanny
Nothing more and nothing less chapter 35 . 1/3
This fucking fic (which I'm reading at about 4-5am yes I know I make great life choices) has made me laugh until I cry and I have to do it without waking up any of my family who can wake up if someone gasps- nearly choked because I don't sleep at sensible hours but I also chew gum at 5am and laugh and crying and trying not to make a fucking noise whilst chewing gum is probably not the best idea. Seriously don't try it.
But this fic is FUCKING FANTASTIC (and if fucking gets autocorrected to ducking again I can't even) and I really enjoyed reading it and I was gonna watch Death Note after I've read this but I'm gonna go see what else you've written instead because it was amazing
redskirted chapter 9 . 1/3
Vegetarian.
"'Sblood, you starveling, you elf-skin, you dried neat's tongue, you bull's pizzle, you stock-fish! O for breath to utter what is like thee! You tailor's-yard, you sheath, you bow case; you vile standing-tuck!"

(honestly, you're hilarious)
redskirted chapter 8 . 1/3
I once tripped over a scurry of squirrels and I'm offended.
I was also laughing very hard at this chapter