Reviews for When You Wish Upon a Star: A Phanfiction Parody
Tono Radish chapter 16 . 1h
I KNEW IT WAS COMING! At first I was like "Oh great they'll have time just to be chummy again" but then I was like "FAK WHAT IF SHE WROTE A FIC WHERE ONE OF THEM DIED!?"
Tono Radish chapter 6 . 12h
"stealing some wifi to google it!" LOLOLOLOL
Tono Radish chapter 5 . 13h
Look, I'm Gay and I love you. I love this fic
Tono Radish chapter 4 . 13h
THIS IS SO AMAZING I CRY! AHHH SO FUNNY!
Apanovi chapter 13 . 4/11
Okay that chapter was the best one yet. I practically fell off my chair while laughing. I might also add its currently 1:02 where I live, yay.
Apanovi chapter 1 . 4/11
Okay, I haven't even started the first chapter but I can already see that this is going to be great. Regarding the sumary I was sceptical at first, but after reading your preamble these doubts are now easily discarded. I had a rather good laugh at some of those disclamers! (Also I toootally request the nutritional info)
flowerhippie1234 chapter 35 . 4/8
I love you and I'm gay. Ha!, Actually, I'm bisexual. But anyway, I loved this story and I disobeyed my mother so I could read it! This was totally awesome and this will be a constant reread for me. I'm saving this story to my device!
flowerhippie1234 chapter 5 . 4/8
THIS STORY IS SO AWESOME OH MY GODS THIS IS GREAT, FANTASTIC, BRILLIANT, ALLONS-Y!
snowangel420 chapter 15 . 4/5
I just realized...all the girls' initials are OC because they're original characters...wow...took me long enough!
icewillow chapter 1 . 4/2
I just read the disclaimer and I'm already crying
ALAPCAMAZING chapter 23 . 3/30
Dan- I never wrote a book. (
YOU LIED

(in no way was this commen tactually helpful)
KenzieMa chapter 7 . 3/29
I almost find your little letters to the readers at the end more entertaining than the story... almost.
OMIGOSHOMIGOSHOMIGOSH

BEST. FANFIC. EVAH.

Also,

YOU SHOULD HAVE INCLUDED INTHELITTLEWOOD! :D
I'm with you on #1. Cool!
I'm with ya. They're cool as bros. Don't worry, every shipper is entitled to an opinion. (I don't think it would be 'shipping' with out opinions XD)