Reviews for What Heaven feels like
DokidokiMariel46 chapter 2 . 10/10/2013
UWAAAAAAHHHHH! MOREMOREMOREEEEE! THEYRE SOO CUTEEEE, MISAKI IS LIKE THE HOUSEWIFE :3
Akatsuki Fatale chapter 2 . 4/18/2013
I hope there's more :3 This is so cute!
tohru15 chapter 2 . 4/9/2013
trop mignon!
Tsumichama chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
Yeah, that must be how heaven feels like, this feeling when I'm reading this fic!
Kyaaa these kids are just so adorable!
VampirMagier515 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Lololol, I smell a newly-wed couple... XD
Please go on. I love your story since not much writers dwell on this kind of stuff.
Awesome so *brofists* keep on writin' Bro. ;D
DidiMag chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
So cute *nosebleed*
It's refreshing to read fluff sometimes... And you wrote it very well!
Keep being awesome, hiriki-san! You're stories always make me smile and make my days brighter.
No joking... ajklghs SaruMi is an obsession that I can't control LOL
Guest chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
OMG they're so cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut e! Awwwwwwwww!
peppersnot chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
Now that, that was adorable.
panda-ryuu-chan chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
"Don't pour your mama senses on me now, Misaki."
*choke" Lol, love that one. I can just imagine Saru saying that.
Good chapter! More, please?
DeidaraUlquiorra chapter 2 . 4/7/2013
This sarumi fic is soooo cute ! I'm in love !
Cira Stones chapter 2 . 4/7/2013
I love this fic so far! Yata giving Saruhiko a massage and taking care of him was so cute. I hope you write a chapter where Yata gets sick and Saruhiko takes care of him. Keep on writing!
hiks chapter 2 . 4/7/2013
I am so lucky you updated the day I stated reading it. Lovely, it's just so lovely! Looking forward for the next! s2
slmliau chapter 2 . 4/7/2013
It's so cute asdfjk; I really love all of your fics w
hiks chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
That's so great! I'm really excited to the next chapter 3
ActuallyNevis chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Awesome! I read this on your tumblr and I was curious if you'd post it here. I really liked...how it seems like a regular day with regular day things. Cooking, taking a bath, and killing of the spider. But what made it feel special was the small touches - like Saru being tired and not wanting to tell him right away...with Yata having to drag the story out of him. Also Misaki being determined to get to the bottom of the issue and not give up on what was the matter. Just very nicely done. Thank-you for sharing and I look forward to reading the rest of it!