Reviews for The Monster of Bywater
Aria Breuer chapter 10 . 5/19/2013
This was a nice read.

In spite of all the modern instances I caught, particularly with dialogue, you did a nice job with how Frodo and Sam first met. I can admit, I like Arnold the duck. He was quite the comic relief in this story, even if the Gaffer and others didn't like the duck's company.

Nice job.

-Aria Breuer
CelesteRaven chapter 10 . 11/29/2011
SO cute! and i love how much of the whole Gamgee family you put in their! It just made this story all the more enjoyable!

It's getting late and I'm sure I've spelled everything wrong, but I just HAD to stay up and read all of this awsome fic!

I will defanitly be reading more of your work!
Nevaeh-Elenath chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
Hi! I just love all your stories! I'm now signed up here if you'd like to check out my story (NOT plural!) and review it. I'd be appreciated. (not that ANY of my stories are as good as yours)
Nevaeh Elenath chapter 10 . 11/26/2003
Oh my gosh! that is soo cute! I love it! the underpants part made me laugh a bit because it's kind of funny! Oh and I'm so glad you're LDS Go YOU! that makes me less nervous about reading your stories! I'm LDS too and proud of it! you are my favourite Fanfiction author! your stories are Fantastic! you should post some on . but I love all of your stories Keep Writing! *Namarie*
Bluebell chapter 10 . 3/20/2003
Aw. :) That's so sweet. I absolutely love this story, as is with most fo your writing. It's nice to have a good clean Frodo/Sam story. Sadly, they're kinda hard to find. Anyways, I congratulate you on writing skills and hope you write more!

~I sakari sulo len yanara, hesto athea.~
Elf of Rivendell chapter 10 . 3/13/2003
Aw, *sniff* that was so sweet. *louder sniff* I need kleenex...I'll be back later...*leaves to borrow kleenex from Elrond*
Pseudonym Sylphmuse chapter 10 . 12/30/2002
It didn't make me say awwww or chuckle but it did make me smie a lot and remember a few good memories.
Pseudonym Sylphmuse chapter 7 . 12/30/2002
That was already sweet and I'm determined to put in on my favorite stories list.
Celebrindal chapter 10 . 12/27/2002
(sits in diSbeleif) THAT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD! WAY TOOOOO COOL!

Sam: Kay, just breath in, breath out, Celebrindal.

Me: (squeals in delight and runs around the computer) Yippee! Sweetness Rules! (calming down) That was great, Talking Hawk. Really. It rocked. I seriously feel like singing, that was so sweet. Have a GREAT day!
shirebound chapter 10 . 12/27/2002
What a sweet ending, Hawk, and how wonderful to have you back! I hope school is going well and that life is happy and fun for you.

I enjoy the fact that it's Frodo who wants to protect Sam from all the darkness in the world; we're so used to seeing it the other way around.
P.N.Batgirl chapter 10 . 12/26/2002
yay! awwwwww thats such a great happy ending! im so glad that there is another chapter to this up, although I'm a bit sad its the last. Very well done though :)
San Antonio Rose chapter 10 . 12/26/2002
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...

I just love "when young Frodo met little Sam" stories that are well written and not slashy. This one, IMO, is right up there with Trilliah's. So cute, so innocent, so... well, so *hobbity*! :)

I guess I'll have to check out your other stories sometime soon. But in the meantime, kudos, and keep up the good work!
SIHansonWeasleyGamgee chapter 10 . 12/26/2002
Awwwwwwwwww, Talking Hawk, you've done it again! What a sweet story-I loved it! :::hugs ickle innocent Sam::: Amazing job!

-SI
Naz chapter 9 . 11/24/2002
*ROTFL* This was GREAT, Hawk! Great! I LOVE Frodo's reaction when he finds he got adopted! WRITE MORE!

-BJ
Raine Default chapter 9 . 11/20/2002
*Hugs Frodo*

Pippin: Heiiiii...

Phoebe: He got adopted, he got adopted, heee gooot aaadooopteeed!

Pippin: so?

Phoebe: You are starting to get on my nerves...

Pippin... Meep

Phoebe: I think this chapter was the sweetest anyone can get. I mean this has to be the top of sweetness. Ah, so, so , so wonderful... *Realization* Frodo, why are you only wearing your underware? Where are your clothes?

Frodo: ah, who needs em...

Pippin: *Eye roll* Indeed... Wait till you catch a cold...