Reviews for Planning the Future
BrainDeadMaggot chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Oh heeey, I remember this.., its really sweet, almost to the point I need to read something bitter just to keep my stomach settled.., rereading your work and your writing has really changed since this.., not that this is bad, far from it.., for your first fic it's really done nicely.., wedding videos and baby talk *gush*
Schisalda chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
This was so sweet..I loved it! 3 You did a great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
this is your first attempt? this is great! i love it!
eternal-anime chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
AWWW! this was really really sweet! thank you! :D
kawaiigurl342k chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Beautiful.
This was really sweet, I probably should've reviewed sooner since this is just kinda me visiting again to reread it. XD
I know it's difficult to write ZoSan fluff fics without making them OOC, but somehow you were able to do it perfectly, good job.
Now I'm kinda interested, maybe you could write another story using Zoro's idea; a family would be cute.
Anyhow, sorry 'bout the long review; I think I got a little too excited, I shall add this to my favorites now.
Good luck with your future fanfictions, keep writing! :)
Prissycatice chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
they're so funny together XD
ArtisticMind3 chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Oh my god, I think I just died after reading this! (metaphorically of course) this was just- really something else! :D (in a good way) hats off to you!
WhimsyUsagi chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
it was very, very sweet, i had the biggest smile on my face while reading
PanicTime123 chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
This was so seriously so cute! I always thought that the idea of Zoro and Sanji having kids would be adorable but not a lot of stories even broach the topic (I think I've read like 1 that has now that I think about it). Anyways I really enjoyed reading this, my only complaint is that it's only a one shot! (It's not really a complaint, it's more of a selfish desire for more :P )
ASLShanks chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Awwww such a sweet story. Love it! :)
lo chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
That was wonderful. The relationship you have these two in is great; open, and loving, but still a little turbulent. I really enjoyed reading this.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
sequel please... this is so cute
OrWr chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
I just had a dream last night about Zoro and Sanji having babies, so this fic came right on time! XD
I really enjoyed reading this story, it was sweet and in-character so great job on your first fic!
I have only one question- how many years has it been since their wedding? If you havn't thought about it, it's totally okay, I was just curious :)
spirit scrawl chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Aw, it's so sweet. I like how you portray Sanji and Zoro and their interactions- believable, in my opinion. I enjoyed the read. Well done!