Reviews for Nothing Can Harm You
Ava chapter 82 . 2/6
YAY! good story! that would be so cool if somehow Fili and Kili were in the LOTR. good ending... do deaths. wheewww!
Ava chapter 56 . 2/6
Yay! I am kind of happy that Kileil wont happen! my sister liked it, but I like the book version better... well, that had no tauriel or legolas or bolg or azog... but anyway :) this relationship is cuter.
Ava chapter 54 . 2/6
your first comment on how you only cried for Fili... mostly me too. nobody came after him when he was killed... Kili had Tauriel and Thorin had everyone else... but no one for Fili :(
... you probably don't want to hear my thoughts on the movie deaths. (Though the funeral part in the ext. edition was sooo heartbreaking!) sometimes I question my sanity when I read deathfics and other sad angst fanfics... there just TOOO GOOD!
Ava chapter 38 . 2/5
Ahhh! please let her remember... I know you already finished the story but!ekk!
Ava chapter 20 . 2/4
oh how nice! a little fluff is good once and a while, especially in a story like this one! err... its going to be hard going back to real books and their slow... and non-angst plots... :(
Ava chapter 11 . 2/1
Oh wow! You seriously choke me... I cant read fast enough! this is really good stuff! ( its funny too, because once I told myself I would never read fanfiction because it was a waste of time, I am really busy, so to excuse myself a bit I really don't have time but ahem... ( I know I was arrogant and rude, then, actually 5 days ago, I was looking for a picture of fili and kili at their deaths to draw ( I draw for hire) and I came across a fanfic drawing... Race Against Time by ItalianHobbit. :) she was the first fanfic author I read, I finished all of her stories in two days, then Nalbal, and now yours.. I have two of your hobbit stories to read, this and I forgot which other one ( had like 42 chapters.)) MY GOODNESS I WAS WRONG ABOUT FANFIC! never will I be so arrogant again before I even try to like it. such a good lesson in humility. Thank you again so much. ( and I just realized that I spent like 5 minutes on this, and I could've read like 3 more chapters of your awesome story... grrr... well, you definitely deserve 5 min of my time.) more. Some day I will join this comm. and write hobbit stuff, .. but currently I am in the process of writing a book that I cant leave. (Plus, I have a Taekwondo tourn. coming up and 4 drawings to be finished for a family... oh busy days... yes, I know, I'm reading fanfic instead of doing these things... errr.)and I have a boatload of math homework and Astronomy to deal with before tomorrow. :(
anyway, good job :)
your fan
AB
s.mansoni chapter 82 . 1/18
Wow! This was spectacular. This may be one of the best fantasy stories I've ever read.
a Fan chapter 82 . 1/6/2016
One of The best stories I ever read. I had a wonderfull time reading this. thank you. 3
Hidden-Shadow-of-Me chapter 82 . 1/4/2016
:) I fell away from this story at about ch.40 several months ago... finally caught back up. Thank you for your efforts and finishing your story! Much love for the unique twist! You've really made it your own!
Thaye chapter 82 . 12/13/2015
I can't believe I just finished reading. After days of angst, tears and hopeful joy - What am I going to do with my life now? ._.
Your story is so intense and emotional and I don't want it to be over!
You do know that you make people cry with your writing? Good.
I think I have never read a better story before and I will remember it forever (at least I'll try!)
Nothing more to say but thank you for such a masterpiece!
(btw I'm still crying as I'm writing this, so yeah...)
darknessinastateofmind chapter 4 . 9/15/2015
:o
darknessinastateofmind chapter 3 . 9/15/2015
This is awesome! I can't wait!
bethsaida chapter 82 . 5/19/2015
I loved this story. I stumbled across it a few weeks ago, shortly after seeing BoFA, and it was brilliant. The alternate universe you created was thoroughly inventive, the characters real and the prose witty and beautiful in all the right moments. And I loved righteous Smaug. (Though you do write very terrifying chapter titles-there were quite a few times I was afraid to r/each a certain chapter!).

I have only one question: What did the final paragraph of chapter 16 refer to? I thought it was foreshadowing something terrible, but I never saw it come to pass...was it an abandoned plotline early in the story?

"It was tearing Thorin apart to separate them like this, but he had no idea what damage he was causing by tearing Fili away. He would never realize until it was too late; until the gulf had widened to the point where it could not be crossed, and the lost years returned to haunt him with a vengeance as he reminisced all that could have been if he had only seen through the darkness of his past long enough to welcome a brilliant future."

Thank you again for this brilliant piece of fiction. I am sad to leave this universe, but happy I can return any time!
Ellethiriel chapter 82 . 5/15/2015
I loved this!

Although, I didn't like the fact that Thorin mercy-killed Frerin (I disagree with that on moral grounds). I also found the sorta-good-and-able-to-shapeshift-Smaug a bit weird at first, and I don't think I ever really got used to Kíli's dragon leg. XP Well, I did, but I still find it a bit... different.

Your writing style is absolutely amazing, though. I've loved almost every one of your fics (though I was disappointed by LLIDM, 'cause it was... suggestive, and afterwards I couldn't like Red as much...) - anyway, your writing is amazing, and you just do angst so well!

One question/problem that comes to mind is that Kíli's (and Fíli's, I believe) missing limb seemed to swap sides several times. Or maybe I missed something. :P

All in all, this was awesome! PLEASE do a sequel!
TortoisetheStoryteller chapter 82 . 4/11/2015
Very cute. I'm glad everything was resolved so well. It's about time Kili had a happy ending.