Reviews for Man of Shadows
Why is he isolating her? Do they know who she is? What happened with Shiho? And why her?
Are you still alive? Because as far as I can tell you haven't done anything for your stories. Please finish this story, please I beg of you!
It's been 2yrs it's time for an update
Who was the great? Who trained her? And in what?
Guest chapter 3 . 8/14/2014
What's going to happen next?
lagoon childe chapter 3 . 5/10/2014
Duuuuude its been a whole year since we got an update! Put us out of our misery already!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/17/2014
How is tenten going to react/act when she learns that temari really is just a toy?
Guest chapter 3 . 2/17/2014
So what would happen if she got pregnant? Or if she tried running away? Maybe pregnant at the time gets caught punished (beaten) and then is discovered pregnant with shikamaru's child (he did the beating), what if she gets in contact with her brothers? And what are these plans that they have for Suna? Is the hawk sasuke? What if she ran away successfully and shikamaru realizes that he misses her, would he look for her? Would she go home? Why did she run? Was she pregnant and afraid that he would sell the baby? And she wouldn't want that for her baby, would she go to her family and hide as a servant there for the rest of her life? And let them say that she looks so much like their missing daughter that they decided to take pity on her and let her stay.
did shikamaru have a relationship with tenten or was that just a example? What is he planning? What is going on? Will he ever gain her trust? And is her family the leaders of Suna? How will her brothers react to her being a sex slave?
are you going to continue this story? And if not, someone else? Please continue this story has great potential!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/2/2014
evil cliffhanger jutsu! no! curse you!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/31/2014
salivating for more
habitual flamer chapter 3 . 1/26/2014
i just found this and i have to say i luv it. i don't usually like the shikamaru/temari fics because to me the couple seems dull. but this is dark and twisted and really interesting. will there be lemons? its cool if there are ( ok more than cool ) but plz don't turn this into a smutfest. or if you do post that version on ao3. anyways, i hope you update this soon and not make us wait an entire year for an update.
Truth Is A Lie chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Lovin it so far. If you update soon, i'll probably add this to my favorites.
HAYWIRE SOUL chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Please continue this.
dragonballbaby123 chapter 3 . 11/18/2013
Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! It was just getting good too! Please continue!
Truth Is A Lie chapter 3 . 11/4/2013
Please say this hasn't been abandoned because it's too good to lose. Update soon.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »