Reviews for Code Bat
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 4 . 11/4
Really appreciate your JohnXShayera stuff :-)

LOL on Bruce as a 'knight'
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 3 . 10/29
X-D how growing up on an isolated island has skewed WW's appreciation of men!
UtterlyRavishing chapter 7 . 6/15
Wow! I just found a treasure!
It was funny, cute, tender and just so beautiful. Thank you so much. I want more of this please. :)
Ni Castle chapter 7 . 4/6/2015
omg! that was priceless!
Ni Castle chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
LOL!
SkyeRevo chapter 7 . 1/24/2014
What a sweet ending... Overall a thoughtful and delightful piece. And some lines are just pure gold like Clark's quip about Lois being a future cougar and Diana and Wally's conversation about her hair. Diana becoming quite a deadpan snarker in that scene... must the other leaguers' personalities rubbing on her, heh heh. Kudos to you! Looking forward to your other stories!
SkyeRevo chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Wow! The first chapter immediately got me laughing! Humorous BMWW fanfictions are always funny (duh) but I must say, yours is a goldmine of laughs! And I admit, the scene in the Embassy Ball got me grinning like an idiot: the Prince of Gotham punching the King of Atlantis to have the Princess of Themyscira and the ensuing fights that resulted. That would have been really funny (and, I agree withe Wally, really romantic) if it happened in JLU. Unfortunately, we could only dream of such things so immerse ourselves in fanfictions. Now... onto the next chapter!
Ammaviel chapter 7 . 12/26/2013
First chapters? Hilarious! This one? Soo cute!
Judy chapter 7 . 12/21/2013
Please keep going I love the story especially when its Batman begging Wonder Woman to be his wife. Finally justice for Winder Woman.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/18/2013
So cute
The Real JL Rules chapter 7 . 12/11/2013
"I do". Great use of that.

Will there be more? Or is that it? If it is, great job!
The Real JL Rules chapter 3 . 12/11/2013
Wally acted like he had a brain, there... and Bruce is probably disguised as a bum.
The Real JL Rules chapter 2 . 12/11/2013
Get a ring, for crying out load! An engagement ring!