Reviews for Code Bat
More!
DaddysLiitleGirl chapter 7 . 3/31
OMAHGAD THIS IS SO CUTE!
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 7 . 11/26/2017
Enjoyed the interaction between the ladies and Wally :-)
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 5 . 11/26/2017
X-D for the childish bickering

Perfect line for Lois X-D
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 4 . 11/4/2017
Really appreciate your JohnXShayera stuff :-)

LOL on Bruce as a 'knight'
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 3 . 10/29/2017
X-D how growing up on an isolated island has skewed WW's appreciation of men!
UtterlyRavishing chapter 7 . 6/15/2017
Wow! I just found a treasure!
It was funny, cute, tender and just so beautiful. Thank you so much. I want more of this please. :)
Ni Castle chapter 7 . 4/6/2015
omg! that was priceless!
Ni Castle chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
LOL!
SkyeRevo chapter 7 . 1/24/2014
What a sweet ending... Overall a thoughtful and delightful piece. And some lines are just pure gold like Clark's quip about Lois being a future cougar and Diana and Wally's conversation about her hair. Diana becoming quite a deadpan snarker in that scene... must the other leaguers' personalities rubbing on her, heh heh. Kudos to you! Looking forward to your other stories!
SkyeRevo chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Wow! The first chapter immediately got me laughing! Humorous BMWW fanfictions are always funny (duh) but I must say, yours is a goldmine of laughs! And I admit, the scene in the Embassy Ball got me grinning like an idiot: the Prince of Gotham punching the King of Atlantis to have the Princess of Themyscira and the ensuing fights that resulted. That would have been really funny (and, I agree withe Wally, really romantic) if it happened in JLU. Unfortunately, we could only dream of such things so immerse ourselves in fanfictions. Now... onto the next chapter!
Ammaviel chapter 7 . 12/26/2013
First chapters? Hilarious! This one? Soo cute!
Judy chapter 7 . 12/21/2013
Please keep going I love the story especially when its Batman begging Wonder Woman to be his wife. Finally justice for Winder Woman.