Reviews for Four Plus One Equals Two
MstgSzy chapter 1 . 5/19
This story is just perfect. There's a bit of melancholy undercurrent, but not in a bad way; more along the line of yearning for something. In #4, I could absolutely feel Brennan's surprise at seeing Hannah and then the heart pain when she realized Booth wasn't staying. I think you tied the four times together perfectly in #5. Sweets doesn't always get things right, but this time he was spot on! I loved this passage: "This time he didn't. And although the equation was irrational, what happened next was perfectly logical, and they both were the better for it."
Bones2014 chapter 1 . 6/18/2015
God bless that fifth time...finally:)
pasha54 chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
I can't articulate why I enjoy this story so much, but it's just adorable! Thanks!
mendenbar chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Very well put together series of events.
huronia chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Ah, this was so lovely. Thanks for sharing
Fourth Rose chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Aw, now you've gone and made me all nostalgic ;-))

This was a truly lovely read, and I hope that it got the creative juices flowing for you again!
FaithinBones chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Very nice story. I liked it.
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Great story! I really enjoyed it!
SammieAtHome chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Loved the way you wrote these scenes! Hope you write more stories for our enjoyment!
Jane chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
This was so well written. All that angst - even throwing Hannah in for good measure. I am so glad they finally got to where they needed to be (where fanfic has had them for years)!
GretaJ chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
So lovely! So many missed opportunities, then finally a chance taken...
labsquint chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Lovely fic with a nice old school feel to it. Hope it cleared your log jam so we get more of the same!
cmol8806 chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
omg I loved this! each was perfect for the time frame you put it in. wonderful!
jsboneslover chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Are you going to write "what's next," or are we just supposed to imagine it? I'm voting for you to write it!
dgschneider chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
interesting - wish there was a little more in each section because it was so interesting