Reviews for The Job
Bluegoat chapter 3 . 6/9/2009
Ha, this rocks! It's clever and well-written. Thanks for thoroughly editing for typos and such. It makes for a much better read. The bit about Mihoshi driving guys away from both herself and her partner was funny.
Bluegoat chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
This seems to already be set up for some great comedy. It's odd that Kiyone was surprised by Ryoko agreeing with Mihoshi, though. Isn't that the sort of thing that Ryoko would agree with? Otherwise characters are very IC and entertaining. Can't wait to see where you went with this.
Lambotrist chapter 24 . 12/17/2006
Wow. That was really good. I liked it. Anyway it was well thought out and well written so I hope you manage to keep your head on your shoulders 'til late 2007. If you do maybe someone can start egging you for a epilogue.

Originality 10/10

Writing Style 10/10

Plot 10/10

Spelling 10/10

Length 8/10 (Get me that epilogue)

Overall.. 9.9/10
DeWayne chapter 24 . 6/27/2006
I love all of your stories and hopefully you will be able to write some more when you get back. Good luck with the Army.
me chapter 23 . 9/25/2005
forgot to put my email in :)
me chapter 24 . 9/25/2005
I've keep up with this story since the begining. Hope you well have the chaance to finsh it :) Should have join the navy only a sxith month trip instead of 18 months.. Joking. Stay safe and let us know if you need any flea collars (sand fleas are itchy)
Cynical Chaos chapter 2 . 9/25/2005
I know this is sudden, what with me bursting into this fic all of a sudden, but this is really good. Even with a slightly AU premise to it. I wonder how you'll play everything out.
ThebigW chapter 24 . 9/20/2005
A satisfying ending for us all (with one sad exception - the one who made the greatest sacrifice is left in an unresolved situation, imo... a sequel, perhaps?).

Thanks for closing the circle with our favorite GP girls (who actually opened your story... for a while, I thought you'd forgotten about them). Well written, and you deserve all the accolades you receive for this fic.

Be as careful as you can on your assignment, and please come back safely to post some more.

W.
blurb chapter 24 . 9/11/2005
I've been following this story for quite a while in the hopes of getting to the conclusion. Truly a Class A job on the writing. I hope for your safe return, otherwise I'll have to bust out the ouija board and summon your spirit so that you can continue writing. But in all seriousness, stay safe. It would be a terrible waste for a writer such as yourself to die in combat.
A Reader chapter 24 . 9/10/2005
This was a very good and enjoyable chapter. Although the Universe Ryoko isn't my favorite character, I still like her. I guess it's her freespiritedness that I find appealing. I also like your portrayal of all the characters.

I wish you a safe journey and that you come home safe.
DI Long chapter 24 . 9/9/2005
Be safe. Be well. Thanks for everything and I look ofrward to your safe return.
Nena Camadera chapter 24 . 9/9/2005
Good story. It's about time you updated. Now that that's out of the way...

YOU SON OF A #%# DO YOU KNOW YOU'RE THE SECOND AUTHOR THAT I LIKE TO BE HAULED OFF TO THE ARMY? FU## ALL BECAUSE OF THIS STUPID GOD-FORSAKEN FU##ING WAR! YOU BETTER COME BACK IN ONE PEACE OR I'LL HUNT YOU DOWN AND BEAT YOU WHEN I DIE.
WarpWizard chapter 24 . 9/8/2005
Umm...good next-to-last chapter...if you know what I mean. :)

You really need one more chapter where we get to see the fallout from this one, in order to fully satisfy your readers.

Overall you did a great job with this story. Congrats.

Error check:

Conceed concede

Amungst amongst

Conceeded conceded

Botton button
Chaos Falchion chapter 23 . 6/22/2005
Another twist. Will there be a fight to the death? Will Aeka pardon Ryoko and risk the downfall of the Holy Empire of Jurai? Will Ryoko's lawyer break out the infamous Chewbacca defense and get Ryoko acquitted? Or will Ryoko get executed? The questions just eat away at my mind.

Excellent writing as usual, Dreamr. Don't abandon this gripping tale.
MarcellaRyoko chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
MATTE! YOUR B-DAY IS THE DAY BEFORE MINE!

YAYS!

I hope you don't get writer's block!

LOVES!