Reviews for Be Careful What You Wish For
agest chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
what if... this gave me an idea, what if he was stuck woching sam, but was invisibell, and no one could hear him. what if...
SG chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
I am so sorry :( something similar happened to me a few years ago, it was so awful :( I am still not the same... Anyway your story made me smile and it was the first time this week (had a bad week) I can't wait to read everything you are writing you are awesome and again I am sorry :(
sammansonrepilica chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
That was very cute i am terribly sorry about ur friend ur write no one deserves that
NovemberNineteen chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
That is a terrifyingly sad experience. I feel, I dunno, kinda shallow trying to offer you sympathy, since I don't really know how you feel right now. But it sounds like your friend was truly loved, and I'm sure his life was a lot brighter with you in it.

P.S. This story is adorable. You have talent!
SamXDanny chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
I. Am. So. Sorry. I didn't know you had to go through that. And you clearly didn't deserve it. I'm so sorry for your loss. But at least he's in a better place now, right?

Anyway, I loved this one-shot. It was hilarious on how Danny got stuck on the chair xD I'm looking forward to read your new one-shots coming soon! :)
Meg.x chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
So happy to see another story from you, though it's funny, I wish there was some fluff. I'm also sososososo sorry about your loss. I've been through similar circumstances and I know how hard it is, and I know how it seems like you wont get over it. But you will, and it will feel good, and you'll live and have so much fun, and I'm sure that's all that your friend would want, and he'd be so happy to see that you're back to writing and that you went out with your friends. I hope that it only gets better from here, and just continue to think of all the good times you were able to have, and just be thankful you had him in your life for the amount of time you had. I'm sure he felt that way. My prayers are with you. And thanks for taking the time to post when you don't have to. :) 3
Team04Phantom chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
This was great! I could so see this happening. Poor Danny. I don't know who to feel more sorry for, though. Sam woke up in a bad mood because of that dream she had but Danny was with her, in a way admitting how he felt. :( So much confusion that could be cleared up so easily. Thanks for this story! It was a great way to get me in a good mood! _
SailorMegaPhantom chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Oh god, I want Danny to be in my room...FOREVER!
ShadowDragon357 chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
LMFAO poor Danny. And I'm glad I'm not the only one to associate a person watching someone sleep with Edward Cullen.
Chicalata chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
HAHAHAHAHA oh my gosh this is amazing xD this is so out of the ordinary! In a good way, of course! XD :)